WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

how many times??????????????

Go down 
+3
tutt
chrisfield
pauldb38
7 posters
AuthorMessage
viva ronnie c
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
viva ronnie c

Number of posts : 894
Registration date : 2009-10-22

how many times?????????????? Empty
PostSubject: how many times??????????????   how many times?????????????? Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 7:54 am

how many times have you been to memphis and do you have plans to in the future ??
Back to top Go down
Sean
Poster Of The Week
Poster Of The Week
Sean

Number of posts : 2251
Registration date : 2007-07-28

PostSubject: Re: how many times??????????????   how many times?????????????? Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 8:41 am

viva ronnie c wrote:
how many times have you been to memphis and do you have plans to in the future ??

Ive been 3 times and i do plan to go again in the future.
Back to top Go down
viva ronnie c
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
viva ronnie c

PostSubject: Re: how many times??????????????   how many times?????????????? Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 8:47 am

yeah i do too Sean , my wife took me for my 40th birthday , but i will definately be going again within the next few years .
Back to top Go down
Sean
Poster Of The Week
Poster Of The Week
Sean

PostSubject: Re: how many times??????????????   how many times?????????????? Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 9:24 am

viva ronnie c wrote:
yeah i do too Sean , my wife took me for my 40th birthday , but i will definately be going again within the next few years .

I probably will only go in January cause in August its just too packed and you cant see everything you wanna see.

Id like to see other parts of the US as well which i havent done.
Back to top Go down
viva ronnie c
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
viva ronnie c

PostSubject: Re: how many times??????????????   how many times?????????????? Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 9:39 am

you sound like a man of my own heart Sean . i dont think i would like to go for the anniversary week , we went in december and virtually had the house to ourselves graceland and the shack in tupelo , as for visiting other parts of the US i have a map here at work with pins in it for how many states i have been to been to six at the mo
Back to top Go down
pauldb38
Admin
Admin
pauldb38

Number of posts : 3782
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: how many times??????????????   how many times?????????????? Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 11:25 am

I have been 3 times myself the last time was when i got married to my sweetheart lorney xxx

I would love to go again but i would also like to go to hawaii where elvis did the films and the concert etc.
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.co.uk
chrisfield
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
chrisfield

Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2008-01-08

PostSubject: Re: how many times??????????????   how many times?????????????? Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 11:40 am

never been yet ronnie,do plan to go soon,last few years just keep reinvesting in suits ,PAs etc...nearly there now.....cant wait though......think graceland will be emotional especially first time
Back to top Go down
http://www.elvis1066tribute.co.uk
tutt
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
tutt

Number of posts : 707
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: how many times??????????????   how many times?????????????? Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 11:50 am

I have been 2 times..1st time i was best man for Mike Shelby when he got married at the Chapel in the woods in 2005..& then i took my mum & dad as they r big Elvis fans in 2009 not planning to go again in the near future but i am sure i will go back sometime..
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/rick.laws.31
viva ronnie c
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
viva ronnie c

PostSubject: Re: how many times??????????????   how many times?????????????? Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 11:54 am

chris your right bud really really emotional
Back to top Go down
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

Number of posts : 4667
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: how many times??????????????   how many times?????????????? Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 6:33 pm

I have been 2 and like Paul got married there also. Planning to go next year, the anniversary week is not as bad as you think. You just need to time things.
Back to top Go down
Lorna
Lorna

Number of posts : 4081

PostSubject: Re: how many times??????????????   how many times?????????????? Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 7:24 pm

I have only been once but so cant wait to go back to the promissed land. It was one of the best experiences of my life. Even takin the Elvisy thing out of it, Memphis is amazin! The culture, the people. Its almost like steppin back in time. Id only ever been to spain before and it was nothin like Memphis. Roll on the next time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.com
Sean
Poster Of The Week
Poster Of The Week
Sean

PostSubject: Re: how many times??????????????   how many times?????????????? Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 9:34 pm

Lorna wrote:
I have only been once but so cant wait to go back to the promissed land. It was one of the best experiences of my life. Even takin the Elvisy thing out of it, Memphis is amazin! The culture, the people. Its almost like steppin back in time. Id only ever been to spain before and it was nothin like Memphis. Roll on the next time Very Happy

Lorna,

The 'Promised Land' is California, not Memphis.
Back to top Go down
Lorna
Lorna

Number of posts : 4081

PostSubject: Re: how many times??????????????   how many times?????????????? Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 9:42 pm

Not to me Seany boy. I promissssssssssssed myself Id go back and I sure will Laughing Would also like to go to California but think I would have to loose about 10st before I felt comfortable there as its such a healthy plastic fantastic culture. Wud rather stick to Memphis with its pulled pork any day of the week pig pig pig
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how many times??????????????   how many times?????????????? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how many times??????????????
Page 1 of 1