WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

‘Marching In One Line’ new Import CD. From the Showroom labe

Go down 
AuthorMessage
danusia
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
danusia

Number of posts : 2967
Registration date : 2008-05-01

‘Marching In One Line’ new Import CD. From the Showroom labe Empty
PostSubject: ‘Marching In One Line’ new Import CD. From the Showroom labe   ‘Marching In One Line’ new Import CD. From the Showroom labe Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 7:00 pm

‘Marching In One Line’ new Import CD. From the Showroom labe Cd_marching_one_linex

‘Marching In One Line’ new Import CD. From the Showroom label an audience recording from Lake Tahoe 1976, the May 1, 1976, Midnight Show. Previously released on CDR, fans of audience recordings and 1976 might be interested in this ok-for-1976 concert. Elvis’ 1976 Tahoe shows were some of his best of the year and tha audio quality is ok for an audience recording. It comes with a 12-page booklet.
May 1, 1976, Midnight Show, Sahara Tahoe Hotel, Lake Tahoe
Tracklist: 2001 Theme When The Saints Go Marching In (one line) / See See Rider I Got A Woman / Amen (incl. one line of Early Morning Rain + Fever) Delilah (1 line) Love Me If You Love Me (Let Me Know) You Gave Me A Mountain All Shook Up Teddy Bear / Don't Be Cruel Fever Rip It Up (one line) My Way Burning Love Band Introductions Solos Love Letters School Days Hurt (with reprise) How Great Thou Art Mystery Train / Tiger Man Can't Help Falling In Love

(News, Source;FECC)
Back to top Go down

‘Marching In One Line’ new Import CD. From the Showroom labe
Page 1 of 1