WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Elvis Is Jesse?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sophie
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Sophie

Number of posts : 2545
Registration date : 2007-08-02

Elvis Is Jesse? Empty
PostSubject: Elvis Is Jesse?   Elvis Is Jesse? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 3:06 pm

before anyone says anything...please take a look at the whole you tube. as Paul b knows i was sent a picture like this a few years ago by someone called darryl ...the picture itself freaks me out...whatever i may believe it does freak me out...but ive never seen this before and thought id post...see what you think.
Back to top Go down
pauldb38
Admin
Admin
pauldb38

Number of posts : 3782
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Elvis Is Jesse? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elvis Is Jesse?   Elvis Is Jesse? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 3:26 pm

i do see what you mean sophie but if you look at elvis's nose it wasnt like that in the 70's especially ttwii aloha etc.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.co.uk
Sophie
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Sophie

Elvis Is Jesse? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elvis Is Jesse?   Elvis Is Jesse? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 3:32 pm

Maybe...was it broken or something?
Back to top Go down
Sophie
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Sophie

Elvis Is Jesse? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elvis Is Jesse?   Elvis Is Jesse? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 3:33 pm

Its the eyes isnt it...the eyes have it.
Back to top Go down
TCBDavid
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
TCBDavid

Number of posts : 831
Registration date : 2010-01-25

Elvis Is Jesse? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elvis Is Jesse?   Elvis Is Jesse? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 5:44 pm

or maybe it wasnt broken and its some one elses nose....
Back to top Go down
Sophie
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Sophie

Elvis Is Jesse? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elvis Is Jesse?   Elvis Is Jesse? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 5:48 pm

Or...bugger perhaps it is-maybe its really him-i mean it looks like him. You dont know for sure do u.
Back to top Go down
Sean
Poster Of The Week
Poster Of The Week
Sean

Number of posts : 2251
Registration date : 2007-07-28

Elvis Is Jesse? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elvis Is Jesse?   Elvis Is Jesse? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 5:59 pm

Its likely Elvis had a nosejob done in 1966.
Back to top Go down
TCBDavid
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
TCBDavid

Number of posts : 831
Registration date : 2010-01-25

Elvis Is Jesse? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elvis Is Jesse?   Elvis Is Jesse? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 6:02 pm

if you want to believe its him then im not going to stop you but i think thats pretty naive, i bet you could lay some photos of chris connor over elvis and have them fade into each other and you could be told its him, plus the fact there are dozens of the elvis is alive things on youtube makes me find it all the more amusing, tbh they are borderline insulting in my eyes to both elvis and my intelligence
Back to top Go down
Sophie
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Sophie

Elvis Is Jesse? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elvis Is Jesse?   Elvis Is Jesse? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 6:07 pm

well...i dont look at them all thats for sure. i guess this one interests me as i was sent the picture years ago of a guy...holding lisa's baby Benjamin.
I mean Elvis probably did have a nose job and maybe other things too. you know it might be his nose it may not...and when i first saw the picture...i thought it wasnt very nice...but i do wonder who it is holdin the baby.
Back to top Go down
Sean
Poster Of The Week
Poster Of The Week
Sean

Number of posts : 2251
Registration date : 2007-07-28

Elvis Is Jesse? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elvis Is Jesse?   Elvis Is Jesse? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 6:45 pm

TCBDavid wrote:
if you want to believe its him then im not going to stop you but i think thats pretty naive, i bet you could lay some photos of chris connor over elvis and have them fade into each other and you could be told its him, plus the fact there are dozens of the elvis is alive things on youtube makes me find it all the more amusing, tbh they are borderline insulting in my eyes to both elvis and my intelligence

I dont think Sophie has actually come out to say this photo is Elvis in this topic so i think your being alittle bit unfair, Sophie is just curious as to who it is, as she said, its something that interests her.

Me personally, i dont think its Elvis for a number of reasons but if this gentleman is holding Lisa's son then it could be a relative of Elvis.

Back to top Go down
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

Number of posts : 4667
Registration date : 2007-09-09

Elvis Is Jesse? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elvis Is Jesse?   Elvis Is Jesse? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 7:02 pm

I think it is a relative, as a lot of Elvis's relatives all have a good resemblence.
Back to top Go down
Sophie
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Sophie

Elvis Is Jesse? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elvis Is Jesse?   Elvis Is Jesse? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 7:06 pm

Thanks Sean for that...i do mean that. I was listening to something on another you tube and it did say there was a lot of marrying cousins etc and having babies and as a result medical problems occurred.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Elvis Is Jesse? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elvis Is Jesse?   Elvis Is Jesse? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elvis Is Jesse?
Page 1 of 1