WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Radio Station what do you think ....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pauldb38
Admin
Admin
pauldb38

Number of posts : 3782
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Radio Station what do you think .... Empty
PostSubject: Radio Station what do you think ....   Radio Station what do you think .... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 4:51 pm

Hi guys and girls, i'm currently working on a project to give ETA / tribute acts more exposure , as i have been looking into this with the right licence we could be broadcasting to anyone with a digital radio connected to the net and taking it even further DAB as well if we got the sponsorship.

So i can do testing what i would like you all to do is send me your songs of you singing,, your contact details and website if you have one , the idea is while your track is playing your name and contact details will be display in DAB format for all to see.

I may expand this to broadcasting a Tv station as well depending on interest, what do you think and what do you think will make it useful to ETA's and People booking you ?

Please either upload your mp3's to the mp3 section or send me your samples to pdbulmer@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Radio Station what do you think ....   Radio Station what do you think .... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 7:17 pm

great idea paul trouble is i have no idea how to loud a song up lol Rolling Eyes scratch Computer Crash Pulling Hair
Back to top Go down
John Devil
John Devil

Number of posts : 1053
Registration date : 2008-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Radio Station what do you think ....   Radio Station what do you think .... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 10:53 pm

Pete Moore wrote:
great idea paul trouble is i have no idea how to loud a song up lol Rolling Eyes scratch Computer Crash Pulling Hair

Same here I think the idea is great
And could and should be a great tool for
Our ETA's
But I'm not sure also how to do this scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadesofelvis.co.uk
pauldb38
Admin
Admin
pauldb38

Number of posts : 3782
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Radio Station what do you think ....   Radio Station what do you think .... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 8:38 am

you can use any online service like youtube , myspace or even your website url etc and just link to it or just send me your tracks to pdbulmer@hotmail.com and i will put them up for you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radio Station what do you think ....   Radio Station what do you think .... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radio Station what do you think ....
Page 1 of 1