WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

would you buy this ???? I would

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
viva ronnie c
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
viva ronnie c

Number of posts : 894
Registration date : 2009-10-22

would you buy this ????  I would  Empty
PostSubject: would you buy this ???? I would    would you buy this ????  I would  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 12:00 pm

Lisa Marie Presley announced this morning that she will debut the music video for I Love You Because, a duet with her late dad Elvis Presley, on CMT and CMT.com on Thursday during the 8 and 10 a.m. ET/PT music hours.

At the suggestion of producer T-Bone Burnett, Lisa Marie recorded the Elvis song in August for the 35th anniversary of her father's death. She first showed it to some 25,000 fans at the 35th Anniversary Concert at the FedEX Forum in Memphis.

I Love You Because was first recorded by Elvis on July 4 and 5, 1954 at SUN Studio. Lisa Marie recorded her vocals to the song on Aug. 8, 2012 in Santa Monica and made the video in four days after that.

"Every five years, I try to do a special tribute," Presley told The Hollywood Reporter. Her last duet with Elvis, In the Ghetto, was released in 2007.

The video for the I Love You Because became a personal project for Lisa Marie. She introduces her four children — twin girls Finley and Harper, 4; as well as her son Benjamin, 19, and daughter Riley, 23, in never-before-seen family photos, along with Lisa Marie and Elvis.

I Love You Because will be available for purchase digitally beginning Tuesday, and the full video will be available on iTunes on Oct. 25. Lisa Marie has announced she will hit the road for two weeks in November in support of her new album Storm & Grace, starting Nov. 1st in Tunica, Miss. and ending Nov. 17th at Carnegie Hall in New York.

Back to top Go down
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

Number of posts : 4667
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: would you buy this ???? I would    would you buy this ????  I would  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 6:54 pm

Look forward to hearing this, dont think I have heard it yet.
Back to top Go down
pauldb38
Admin
Admin
pauldb38

Number of posts : 3782
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: would you buy this ???? I would    would you buy this ????  I would  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 6:12 pm

i want it now !!
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: would you buy this ???? I would    would you buy this ????  I would  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

would you buy this ???? I would
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK :: General Chat-
Jump to: