WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tim Dudley appearing at Ugly Mugs on February 15th 2008

Go down 
AuthorMessage
charmainejensenvoisine
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
charmainejensenvoisine

Number of posts : 2539
Registration date : 2007-11-13

Tim Dudley appearing at Ugly Mugs on February 15th 2008 Empty
PostSubject: Tim Dudley appearing at Ugly Mugs on February 15th 2008   Tim Dudley appearing at Ugly Mugs on February 15th 2008 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 12:56 am

Tim Dudley appearing at Ugly Mugs on February 15th 2008 Tim_du10

WoW! Not even to 2nd week of January and I have another show to add. I'm happy to announce I will be doing a show Friday Febuary 15 (day after valentines). This is show for "GrandFamilies." Show will be held at Ugly Mugs 102 N Main Street, South Bend IN., which has a state of the art sound and picture equipment.

So watch as I perform at the same time Elvis is being flashed on screen behind me. There is LIMITED SEATING! So first come first serve. There is also full-menu to pick from to eat before the show. I will also for the first time be doing an entire Gospel Set during this show. So you don't want to miss it!

Quote from UGLY MUGS CAFE' in South Bend...
February 15th A Benefit for Grandfamilies of America. Featuring Tim Dudley and his act a “Tribute to the King” $5 cover at the door, 7pm til 10pm. Please come show your support to grandparents raising their grandchildren.

Love to all,
Tim Dudley
Back to top Go down

Tim Dudley appearing at Ugly Mugs on February 15th 2008
Page 1 of 1