WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Last Lap Cafe Valentine's LoveFest

Go down 
AuthorMessage
charmainejensenvoisine
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
charmainejensenvoisine

Number of posts : 2539
Registration date : 2007-11-13

Last Lap Cafe Valentine's LoveFest Empty
PostSubject: Last Lap Cafe Valentine's LoveFest   Last Lap Cafe Valentine's LoveFest Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 3:13 am

Saturday February 16, 2008

Whether hot “Burning Love” or soft “Love Me Tender” is more your style when it comes to Valentine’s Day, you can be sure that Fred Wolfe will demonstrate that he “Can’t Help Falling in Love” when he asks “Have I Told You Lately That I Love You” at the Last Lap Cafe Valentine's LoveFest with Elvis in Westland on Saturday, February 16th. There is no question that there will be “A Big Hunk of Love” to go around for everyone at this event.

Show time is 9:00 p.m. Tickets are $10.00 each. Advance reservations-ticket purchases are strongly advised as there is always a full house when Fred performs at the Last Lap. (Fred's performances at the Last Lap have been known to be sold out prior to the show dates.) Please note, a reservation-ticket purchase guarantees you will be admitted for the show, but it does not guarantee you a specific seat. Tickets go on sale January 12th. For reservations and to buy tickets call (734) 266-9420 and ask for Shari or Tracy. All ages welcome.

Location: The Last Lap Cafe is located at 27758 Warren Road in Westland, Michigan, approximately 3 miles South of I-96 between Inkster and Middlebelt.

Get Map Here

Visit the Fred Wolfe Fan Club Website for other show dates, great pictures, videos and interesting tidbits about Fred. >>>> FREDWOLFEFANS.COM
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1