WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Priscilla Presley - My Life With and Without Elvis Presley

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lorna
Lorna

Number of posts : 4081
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Priscilla Presley - My Life With and Without Elvis Presley Empty
PostSubject: Priscilla Presley - My Life With and Without Elvis Presley   Priscilla Presley - My Life With and Without Elvis Presley Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 9:48 am

For the First Time... Elvis Presley's ex-wife Tells All
By Sandra Shevey - Ladies Home Journal - August, 1973

After five years as the wife of the superstar singer, Priscilla Beaulieu Presley is as much of a mystery woman as she was the day she married him - May 1, 1967. In this, her first interview, she talks about Elvis - their romance, marriage, and divorce - and her life today as a woman alone.

Priscilla Ann Beaulieu married Elvis Aron Presley on May 1, 1967, in Las Vegas, Nev. She was 21; he was 32. The wedding culminated a seven-year romance. At the time of the wedding, Elvis was earning $4,000,000 as an actor-singer. On February 1, 1968, the couple had their child - a daughter, Lisa Marie. In August, 1972, the Presleys suddenly separated, and on January 8, of this year, Elvis filed for divorce, giving Priscilla custody of their daughter. As they wait for the divorce to become final, Elvis lives in the $550,000 Holmby Hills estate he once shared with his wife; Priscilla and Lisa live in a large, five-room penthouse apartment overlooking a small marina on the Pacific Palisades. Alimony payments have not yet been worked out, but on all counts the divorce is completely amicable.

After five years as the wife of one of the world's most famous entertainers, Priscilla Ann Beaulieu remains a mystery. She was born in Brooklyn, N.Y., on May 24, 1945 to Ann Iversen and Lieutenant Joseph P. Beaulieu of the United States Air Force.

Click here for full story: http://www.elvispresleymusic.com.au/articles/1973_august_ladies_home_journal.html
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.com
charmainejensenvoisine
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
charmainejensenvoisine

Number of posts : 2539
Registration date : 2007-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Priscilla Presley - My Life With and Without Elvis Presley   Priscilla Presley - My Life With and Without Elvis Presley Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 8:54 am

Lorna wrote:
For the First Time... Elvis Presley's ex-wife Tells All
By Sandra Shevey - Ladies Home Journal - August, 1973

After five years as the wife of the superstar singer, Priscilla Beaulieu Presley is as much of a mystery woman as she was the day she married him - May 1, 1967. In this, her first interview, she talks about Elvis - their romance, marriage, and divorce - and her life today as a woman alone.

Priscilla Ann Beaulieu married Elvis Aron Presley on May 1, 1967, in Las Vegas, Nev. She was 21; he was 32. The wedding culminated a seven-year romance. At the time of the wedding, Elvis was earning $4,000,000 as an actor-singer. On February 1, 1968, the couple had their child - a daughter, Lisa Marie. In August, 1972, the Presleys suddenly separated, and on January 8, of this year, Elvis filed for divorce, giving Priscilla custody of their daughter. As they wait for the divorce to become final, Elvis lives in the $550,000 Holmby Hills estate he once shared with his wife; Priscilla and Lisa live in a large, five-room penthouse apartment overlooking a small marina on the Pacific Palisades. Alimony payments have not yet been worked out, but on all counts the divorce is completely amicable.

After five years as the wife of one of the world's most famous entertainers, Priscilla Ann Beaulieu remains a mystery. She was born in Brooklyn, N.Y., on May 24, 1945 to Ann Iversen and Lieutenant Joseph P. Beaulieu of the United States Air Force.

Click here for full story: http://www.elvispresleymusic.com.au/articles/1973_august_ladies_home_journal.html

Great article Lorna, gonna post it on the blog and to my own mailing list.

Thanks so very much Smile

Hugs Charmaine
Back to top Go down
Lorna
Lorna

Number of posts : 4081
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Priscilla Presley - My Life With and Without Elvis Presley   Priscilla Presley - My Life With and Without Elvis Presley Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 12:08 pm

I really enjoyed reading it myself.
Is a very respectful account of her life with Elvis, short and sweet.
Is also nice to read reference to him being still around, instead of so many years after his death.
She sounded happy with her life and I dont think Elvis would have minded the interview - except for the Mike Stone bit - making out she met him after Elvis. lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Priscilla Presley - My Life With and Without Elvis Presley   Priscilla Presley - My Life With and Without Elvis Presley Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1