WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jay Ashton - Return of the Kings

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Willard Ford
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Willard Ford

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2007-07-31

Jay Ashton - Return of the Kings Empty
PostSubject: Jay Ashton - Return of the Kings   Jay Ashton - Return of the Kings Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 9:20 pm

Went to see Jay Ashton's show on saturday night as he was on up the road and i had a night off.

Paul ? as Roy Orbison was on first. He put over a great set and I was left with a good feeling for the man and his music at the interval.

Jay's show was a recreation of Aloha, with a few other favourites in the middle. He did a great job and had the women squealing with his hip moves in Fever especially! I'll have to work on those!

The highlight for me was a great version of "It's Over", delivered with power, passion and tenderness in all the right places.

If you get the chance to see the "Return of the Kings" show I would highly recommend going. The almost full theatre went away buzzing after a fantastic evening's entertainment!
Back to top Go down
http://www.songsoftheking.com
Lorna
Lorna

Number of posts : 4081
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Jay Ashton - Return of the Kings   Jay Ashton - Return of the Kings Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 9:43 pm

Hi there matey! Thanks for the review! We had the pleasure of seeing that same show a while back and it was fantastic.
Jay has obviously put a lot of effort into studding Elvis's moves and added to the over all effect, which was brilliant.
He has a great voice and is a top guy too. Well done Jay!

If anyone gets an oppertunity to see this show I would book your tickets now!
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.com
DJ STE
Knocking On Gracelands Door
DJ STE

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2007-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Jay Ashton - Return of the Kings   Jay Ashton - Return of the Kings Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 3:43 pm

I second that.
When Jay did his set in January at the convention, it was absolutely awesome. I always knew Jay was good but that was something else, even without the full costume he blew people away and had praise coming all night afterwards from fans and fellow eta's. Jay deserved to be given this show if you get chance go see it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stesmith.co.uk
ian
ian

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Jay Ashton - Return of the Kings   Jay Ashton - Return of the Kings Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 6:46 pm

Jay is a really nice down to earth guy and an excellent compare and knows how to handle an audiance.
ian
Billy Dean
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jay Ashton - Return of the Kings   Jay Ashton - Return of the Kings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jay Ashton - Return of the Kings
Page 1 of 1