WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Elvis Peoples Choice OF Champs- April 20 Oshawa

Go down 
AuthorMessage
charmainejensenvoisine
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
charmainejensenvoisine

Number of posts : 2539
Registration date : 2007-11-13

Elvis Peoples Choice OF Champs- April 20 Oshawa Empty
PostSubject: Elvis Peoples Choice OF Champs- April 20 Oshawa   Elvis Peoples Choice OF Champs- April 20 Oshawa Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 5:43 am

Elvis Peoples Choice OF Champs- April 20 Oshawa, ON CANADA

Hello to all my friends, this is Joanna with a terrific April 20th 'Spring Time Invitation' you're going to love! On behalf of Lady Luck Music, I am delighted to host a very "Special Edition Competition" - The Peoples Choice Of Champs, featuring 10 top winners who will knock your socks off vying for your vote - and it'll be tough to vote this time around, 'cause you'll have to choose from the 'best of the best'! We'll also be featuring exciting guest performers, International Champion Pete Paquette; introducing 14yr old Matt Nardi from Montreal; plus 2 young stars - Oshawa's Jackson Begley & Toronto's Steven Pelleriti. Once again, our charity of choice is the Alzheimer Society Of Durham Region and we hope you will continue to support us by coming out to the beautiful Sikorski Hall in Oshawa on Sunday afternoon April 20. Donation is only $25, credit cards accepted and you can buy your tickets online, or by giving me a call toll free at 1-800-431-1734 or 514-637-5458 or by sending me an email at joanna@ladyluckmusic.com. It'll be a pleasure helping you out any way I can. You can find info below on the poster, or by pasting this link in a browser: http://www.ladyluckmusic.com/champs/ - Adios and God bless until then, sincerely, Joanna

Elvis Peoples Choice OF Champs- April 20 Oshawa Oshawa10
Back to top Go down

Elvis Peoples Choice OF Champs- April 20 Oshawa
Page 1 of 1