WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Priscilla Presley thrilled about Lisa Marie Presley

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lorna
Lorna

Number of posts : 4081
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Priscilla Presley thrilled about Lisa Marie Presley Empty
PostSubject: Priscilla Presley thrilled about Lisa Marie Presley   Priscilla Presley thrilled about Lisa Marie Presley Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 12:28 pm

Washington, Mar 13 (ANI): Priscilla Presley is all excited about her daughter Lisa Marie Presleys pregnancy.

Priscilla, who is at the moment getting ready for the sixth season of Dancing With the Stars, is very ecstatic about becoming a grandmother again.

“We are all excited about a little one,” People mag quoted 62-year-old Presley as having told Access Hollywood in an interview.

“All of our kids are grown up, so this is really exciting news for all of us,” she added.

Lisa Marie Presley, who is 40-years-old, had recently announced her pregnancy to People mag, after comments about her gaining weight and becoming like her father came out.

Priscilla empathized with her daughter for the way Britain’s Daily Mail had portrayed her in their photographs and articles implying that Lisa Marie had an “unhealthy appetite” and that she “has gained weight like her father Elvis.” Presley has subsequently sued the paper.

“I think it’s cruel what’s happening today with people and with celebrities,” Priscilla told Access Hollywood.

“You want to be a perfectionist and do the best you possibly can and you have parasites out there trying to bring you down and take you down. It’s a very tough time for people in the limelight today,” she added. (ANI)
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.com

PostSubject: Re: Priscilla Presley thrilled about Lisa Marie Presley   Priscilla Presley thrilled about Lisa Marie Presley Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 10:52 am

I believe it's since been announced by at least one tabloid that Lisa is expecting twins. If this is the case (although I'm not sure if it's been verified) , "twins" must run in the family as her Dad was a twin. Carol
Back to top Go down
Rockin T
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Rockin T

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Priscilla Presley thrilled about Lisa Marie Presley   Priscilla Presley thrilled about Lisa Marie Presley Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 11:07 am

I just hope it all goes smoothly for her
Back to top Go down
charmainejensenvoisine
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
charmainejensenvoisine

Number of posts : 2539
Registration date : 2007-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Priscilla Presley thrilled about Lisa Marie Presley   Priscilla Presley thrilled about Lisa Marie Presley Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 8:46 pm

Elvis3577 wrote:
I believe it's since been announced by at least one tabloid that Lisa is expecting twins. If this is the case (although I'm not sure if it's been verified) , "twins" must run in the family as her Dad was a twin. Carol

Yes Vernon was a twin and I do believe that his brother was quite a bit taller than him too... Smile

Charmaine
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Priscilla Presley thrilled about Lisa Marie Presley   Priscilla Presley thrilled about Lisa Marie Presley Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Priscilla Presley thrilled about Lisa Marie Presley
Page 1 of 1