WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

trailer for new elvis film (from graceland to memphis)

Go down 
+2
Lorna
Sean
6 posters
AuthorMessage
jason
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
jason

Number of posts : 509
Registration date : 2007-12-11

trailer for new elvis film (from graceland to memphis) Empty
PostSubject: trailer for new elvis film (from graceland to memphis)   trailer for new elvis film (from graceland to memphis) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 9:10 pm

hi guys check this out

http://www.gtomemphis.com/trailer.html

looks really good not to be taken to seriously though. but its even got some of the memphis mafia in it .its all about EP coming back and what would happen.

regards jase
Back to top Go down
Sean
Poster Of The Week
Poster Of The Week
Sean

Number of posts : 2251
Registration date : 2007-07-28

PostSubject: Re: trailer for new elvis film (from graceland to memphis)   trailer for new elvis film (from graceland to memphis) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 9:21 pm

Thanks for putting up this clip Jason,

This was discussed on another Elvis forum and it didnt really go down to well.

In my own opinion, its not very respectful to Elvis' memory and as much as i like Sonny, he must be pretty desperate for money to have anything to do with this.

This seems to have been done on a cheap budget and looks very amateurish.

Thumbs down from me im afraid.
Back to top Go down
Lorna
Lorna

Number of posts : 4081
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: trailer for new elvis film (from graceland to memphis)   trailer for new elvis film (from graceland to memphis) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 8:12 pm

Id like to watch it but only for the curiosity factor and to see it from his perspective. As some of you know Im not a fan of Sonny West but he was a major part of his life and it would be interesting to see how he portrays it.

sunny sunny sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.com
charmainejensenvoisine
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
charmainejensenvoisine

Number of posts : 2539
Registration date : 2007-11-13

PostSubject: Re: trailer for new elvis film (from graceland to memphis)   trailer for new elvis film (from graceland to memphis) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 9:20 pm

I watched the trailer and I feel it is a pile of crap.. especially with Sonny being involved in it, out for more money. Here I thought that Sonny at one of the get togethers with fans that Sonny had made a mense.. I did not expect him to find another way to make money from a friend of his again... hmm

I knew when I saw the face of the main character playing Elvis I had seen that face some where before (not in real time) but in generated flyers/posters online.... That is George Thomas (an Elvis Impersonator - or ETA) from Los Angelos... hmmm

There they have Elvis whoring a bunch of girls... that I do not like.

Hugs Charmaine
Back to top Go down
TCBinaflash
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
TCBinaflash

Number of posts : 1416
Registration date : 2007-07-28

PostSubject: Re: trailer for new elvis film (from graceland to memphis)   trailer for new elvis film (from graceland to memphis) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 8:38 am

charmainejensenvoisine wrote:
I watched the trailer and I feel it is a pile of crap.. especially with Sonny being involved in it, out for more money. Here I thought that Sonny at one of the get togethers with fans that Sonny had made a mense.. I did not expect him to find another way to make money from a friend of his again... hmm

I knew when I saw the face of the main character playing Elvis I had seen that face some where before (not in real time) but in generated flyers/posters online.... That is George Thomas (an Elvis Impersonator - or ETA) from Los Angelos... hmmm

There they have Elvis whoring a bunch of girls... that I do not like.

Hugs Charmaine

Charmaine i could not agree with you more on this 3 words Pile Of Crap
Back to top Go down
http://www.elvisforeveryone.co.uk
jason
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
jason

Number of posts : 509
Registration date : 2007-12-11

PostSubject: Re: trailer for new elvis film (from graceland to memphis)   trailer for new elvis film (from graceland to memphis) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 9:30 pm

OK OK looking at it again i have to agree it looks like a low budget pile of crap and i don't even think many people will see it anyway.theres also a lot of people who have not forgiven Sonny west for that ruddy book 30 years back. and now he's still making money out of EP's name.
the only thing is its obviously a comedy and i did say not to be taken seriously. i only hope that perhaps people might see it and decide to look into the real Elvis and therefore create more Elvis fans.

all the best guys Jase
Back to top Go down
eselvisfan
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
eselvisfan

Number of posts : 3309
Registration date : 2007-11-15

PostSubject: Re: trailer for new elvis film (from graceland to memphis)   trailer for new elvis film (from graceland to memphis) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 1:40 pm

I will never watch it...
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/forjohnnyreel/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: trailer for new elvis film (from graceland to memphis)   trailer for new elvis film (from graceland to memphis) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

trailer for new elvis film (from graceland to memphis)
Page 1 of 1