WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sherrill Nielsen

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TommyasElvis
Rocking in Lauderdale
Rocking in Lauderdale
TommyasElvis

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2007-11-23

Sherrill Nielsen Empty
PostSubject: Sherrill Nielsen   Sherrill Nielsen Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 1:41 pm

Sherrill is here with me. He is fantastic we sang together once on one song. Tonight its( 838 am in Arkansas) the first show of two we will do together. Last night I took he and his wife Brenda out to dinner with my Charlie Hodge-jimmy and my girl friend. We had a good time and talked about everything from Elvis to cats to the shows setlists for about 5 hours last night. Just got done re dying my hair and will meet up with them at 12 for lunch. Then we will head out to the Venue for Rehearsals and Soundcheck then just hang out until they go on stage at 7. Then we will be on stage together at 730!!! HOLY CRAP IM EXCITED!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/etatommywalter
Lorna
Lorna

Number of posts : 4081
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Sherrill Nielsen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sherrill Nielsen   Sherrill Nielsen Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 1:47 pm

TommyasElvis wrote:
Sherrill is here with me. He is fantastic we sang together once on one song. Tonight its( 838 am in Arkansas) the first show of two we will do together. Last night I took he and his wife Brenda out to dinner with my Charlie Hodge-jimmy and my girl friend. We had a good time and talked about everything from Elvis to cats to the shows setlists for about 5 hours last night. Just got done re dying my hair and will meet up with them at 12 for lunch. Then we will head out to the Venue for Rehearsals and Soundcheck then just hang out until they go on stage at 7. Then we will be on stage together at 730!!! HOLY CRAP IM EXCITED!!!

Awww good luck Tommy and enjoy! He sounds like a great guy! Glad you get on so well. Am sure you will both have a great night.
Make sure you let us know how it went flower
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.com
eselvisfan
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
eselvisfan

Number of posts : 3309
Registration date : 2007-11-15

Sherrill Nielsen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sherrill Nielsen   Sherrill Nielsen Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 4:18 pm

That is so very nice, Tommy!!! cheers
It is nice to start knowing the person behind the singer, dont you think? Wink
Did you talk about Elvis? Very Happy
I wish you veeeeeery good luck with youre performens!!!
Hope it all comes out great!
cheers cheers And i would love to see a video clip!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/forjohnnyreel/
Sponsored content

Sherrill Nielsen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sherrill Nielsen   Sherrill Nielsen Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sherrill Nielsen
Page 1 of 1