WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

needing help from you friendly people

Go down 
AuthorMessage

needing help from you friendly people Empty
PostSubject: needing help from you friendly people   needing help from you friendly people Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 8:08 pm

hi there, i am wondering if some of you people can help me with something...i have a story in a competition, and, it requires people to register to vote, now, they encourage people like me to ask you to do this.

the website is

www.authorvauthor.com

register on there, as i say, it does not take long, when asked what ur local newspaper is...select GLENROTHES GAZETTE

when in, select read the stories, my name will be there-robert duff. select my story, u can read it, or not, scroll down, and please, please give me 5 stars Smile

thankyou all
Back to top Go down
eselvisfan
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
eselvisfan

Number of posts : 3309
Registration date : 2007-11-15

PostSubject: Re: needing help from you friendly people   needing help from you friendly people Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 9:47 pm

You have to fill out where you live, but i live in Norway, is it possible to registrate and chose Glenrothes Gazette newspaper?
And is it for free?
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/forjohnnyreel/

PostSubject: Re: needing help from you friendly people   needing help from you friendly people Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 9:51 pm

yeah, its free, no call backs or nothing, and my sister voted for me, and she lives in america

and, thanks
Back to top Go down
eselvisfan
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
eselvisfan

Number of posts : 3309
Registration date : 2007-11-15

PostSubject: Re: needing help from you friendly people   needing help from you friendly people Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 10:09 pm

I am having problems with the postcode...
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/forjohnnyreel/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: needing help from you friendly people   needing help from you friendly people Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

needing help from you friendly people
Page 1 of 1