WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

More info about REFLECTIONS OF THE KING CONTEST, LANCASTER

Go down 
AuthorMessage

More info about REFLECTIONS OF THE KING CONTEST, LANCASTER Empty
PostSubject: More info about REFLECTIONS OF THE KING CONTEST, LANCASTER   More info about REFLECTIONS OF THE KING CONTEST, LANCASTER Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 3:01 am

Hey everyone,

We have some info on the web about The Reflections of the King Contest and Convention, Lancaster PA October 3rd and 4th. Check it out at www.tkaiproductions.com/ref.html
And, ETAs, we still have some open spots if you want to join. If interested, go to the link or email us at info@tkaiproductions.com.
Its a 2 day event. Top prize is $1500 cash and prequalification to The Images of the King Contest for August, 2009. Come check it out.
Back to top Go down
charmainejensenvoisine
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
charmainejensenvoisine

Number of posts : 2539
Registration date : 2007-11-13

More info about REFLECTIONS OF THE KING CONTEST, LANCASTER Empty
PostSubject: Re: More info about REFLECTIONS OF THE KING CONTEST, LANCASTER   More info about REFLECTIONS OF THE KING CONTEST, LANCASTER Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 4:36 am

etasgf777 wrote:
Hey everyone,

We have some info on the web about The Reflections of the King Contest and Convention, Lancaster PA October 3rd and 4th. Check it out at www.tkaiproductions.com/ref.html
And, ETAs, we still have some open spots if you want to join. If interested, go to the link or email us at info@tkaiproductions.com.
Its a 2 day event. Top prize is $1500 cash and prequalification to The Images of the King Contest for August, 2009. Come check it out.

Hi Pattie, Charmaine here.... yours and Rubens supporter...
I per Ruben just went and got the poster off of the site and I am gonna take the above text and post it also with the poster I send out across my mailing lists...

Thanks so much and oh, did I welcome you to this site yet.... Smile Hugs.... Charmaine
Back to top Go down

More info about REFLECTIONS OF THE KING CONTEST, LANCASTER
Page 1 of 1