WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rob Kingsley new website

Go down 
+2
rabelvis
MichaelAMemphis
6 posters
AuthorMessage
rabelvis
Knocking On Gracelands Door
rabelvis

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2007-11-12

Rob Kingsley new website Empty
PostSubject: Rob Kingsley new website   Rob Kingsley new website Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 9:47 pm

Hi All have put together a new website for the new Theatre Tour www.avisionofelvis.com
Please let me no if we are at a Theatre near you and we will see what we can do with tickets for you!!!
Keep Rockin!!
Rob
Back to top Go down
http://www.avisionofelvis.com
MichaelAMemphis
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
MichaelAMemphis

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Rob Kingsley new website   Rob Kingsley new website Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 10:27 pm

Put me down for a few tickets Rob - but I`ll probably see you Blackpool before then !!!

Will be a few of us so any kind of discount Wink would be good. I`ll get numbers nearer the time.

But, one thing, Customs House South Shields 28 May 2009 c`mon Rob, u could be here before that!!!

Good luck with the tour.
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.UKELVIS.CO.UK
rabelvis
rabelvis

PostSubject: Re: Rob Kingsley new website   Rob Kingsley new website Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 10:45 pm

MichaelAMemphis wrote:
Put me down for a few tickets Rob - but I`ll probably see you Blackpool before then !!!

Will be a few of us so any kind of discount Wink would be good. I`ll get numbers nearer the time.

But, one thing, Customs House South Shields 28 May 2009 c`mon Rob, u could be here before that!!!

Good luck with the tour.
Thanks Michael, Just let me know how many and we will sort you out with a good discount affraid (Mark will tell you how much I hate that word!!!!LOL I'm in Musselbugh on the 13th &14 Aug but there was only 3 tickets left on the wed and 7 on the thurs on Fri so let me know if thats any good for you!!! Keep up the good work!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Rob
Back to top Go down
spirit of elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
spirit of elvis

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2007-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Rob Kingsley new website   Rob Kingsley new website Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 1:14 am

why cant you do a show in liverpool Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
charmainejensenvoisine
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
charmainejensenvoisine

Number of posts : 2539
Registration date : 2007-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Rob Kingsley new website   Rob Kingsley new website Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 5:34 am

Beautiful website Rob,
Hugs Charmaine Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rob Kingsley new website   Rob Kingsley new website Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 7:12 am

Hi Rob,
great site mate, you have a great look and a good sound keep it up pal queen
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rob Kingsley new website   Rob Kingsley new website Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 11:26 am

Hi Rob: This is an excellent and very professional website....great pics which show a great "look" along with audio, video, and other material. Looks like you have a full schedule for the next while too. Excellent work, and well deserved! Carol
Back to top Go down
Lorna
Lorna

Number of posts : 4081
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Rob Kingsley new website   Rob Kingsley new website Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 11:38 am

Love the site Rob it is spot on. Beautiful layout and very quick and easy to navigate round.
I also agree, great pics! Proper professional.
Well done hun bet your proper chuffed with it

Lorna Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.com
rabelvis
rabelvis

PostSubject: Re: Rob Kingsley new website   Rob Kingsley new website Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 6:51 pm

Hi Thanks for all the kind posts!!!
We will be in Liverpool its just the dates to sort out!!!
WOW Carol Thanks!!!! It's great to get a Post like that from a true Legend in the ETA world!!!!
Thanks Lorna you and Paul have done the same with this site!!!!
Rob Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TCBinaflash
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
TCBinaflash

Number of posts : 1416
Registration date : 2007-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Rob Kingsley new website   Rob Kingsley new website Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 3:20 pm

Rab
cheap website my friend you need a good looking Essex boy on it my friend as a sex symbol Honestly Rob its a fantastic website let me know when you come to Essex I'll be there cant wait to see a full show from you as i know it will be grand Good Luck Rob with your dates knock em Dead Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.elvisforeveryone.co.uk
rabelvis
rabelvis

PostSubject: Re: Rob Kingsley new website   Rob Kingsley new website Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 10:20 pm

TCBinaflash wrote:
Rab
cheap website my friend you need a good looking Essex boy on it my friend as a sex symbol Honestly Rob its a fantastic website let me know when you come to Essex I'll be there cant wait to see a full show from you as i know it will be grand Good Luck Rob with your dates knock em Dead Very Happy

lol! lol! Cheers Mark!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rob Kingsley new website   Rob Kingsley new website Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rob Kingsley new website
Page 1 of 1