WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Who do you think will win The Ultimate this year???

Go down 
+5
Joppo85
TCBinaflash
charmainejensenvoisine
pauldb38
PaulShookUp
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TCBinaflash
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
TCBinaflash

Number of posts : 1416
Registration date : 2007-07-28

Who do you think will win The Ultimate this year??? Empty
PostSubject: Who do you think will win The Ultimate this year???   Who do you think will win The Ultimate this year??? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 6:18 pm

Who do you think will win the Ultimate this year? In my opinion no vegas Elvis will win it as Shawn got it last year so this year it will be a 50's next year will be the leathers but this year i think Donny Edwards will win i bet £50.00
Back to top Go down
http://www.elvisforeveryone.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will win The Ultimate this year???   Who do you think will win The Ultimate this year??? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 7:29 pm

I've been wondering the same thing...based on "closest all around total package" I have been thinking it could well be Donny Edwards also, but there are a few others who could be stiff competition.

Here is a link to the Commercial Appeal in Memphis which also has Appeal TV videos showing scenes from Elvis Week. One of them shows some of the Ultimate contestants. You can catch a glimpse of the talented young Justin Shandor..plus most of the others, including Donny Edwards.

I guess we'll find out tomorrow who the new Ultimate ETA is. I also tend to think it could well be a "young Elvis."

There are many, many people who think it would have been great (this year and future years) for the champion to defend his title..either keeping it or losing it..as in most other "championships" but maybe EPE didn't think of that or want to do it that way.

http://www.commercialappeal.com/
Back to top Go down
hosta_lady
Through Graceland Gates
Through Graceland Gates
hosta_lady

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will win The Ultimate this year???   Who do you think will win The Ultimate this year??? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 2:31 am

i've seen many ETA's and in my opinion LEO DAYS is the total package and as close to seeing Elvis as one can get... he has the voice.. the moves... the physical resemblance .. and the charisma on and off stage that personofies ELVIS through and through...
Who do you think will win The Ultimate this year??? Gold_l10
Who do you think will win The Ultimate this year??? Omg_ju13Who do you think will win The Ultimate this year??? P1260310Who do you think will win The Ultimate this year??? Great_10Who do you think will win The Ultimate this year??? Leodaysafternoonperformance
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hosta_lady
hosta_lady
Through Graceland Gates
Through Graceland Gates
hosta_lady

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will win The Ultimate this year???   Who do you think will win The Ultimate this year??? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 3:00 am

some videos of LEO DAYS.... you can find more on youtube... (56 posted)

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hosta_lady
PaulShookUp
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
PaulShookUp

Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2007-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will win The Ultimate this year???   Who do you think will win The Ultimate this year??? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 4:39 am

Twenty-two Elvis tribute artists from around the world competed on-stage in Memphis tonight
for their chance to proceed to the finals round on Thursday, August 14.
The top 10 finalists were announced just a short time ago.

Congratulations to the following Elvis tribute artists who will be advancing to the finals
and competing tomorrow night (names below in no particular order):

Leo Days
Donny Edwards
Gino Monopoli
Mario
Mark Anthony
Brandon Bennett
Joseph Hall
Ben Klein
Kevin Mills
Dwight Icenhower
Back to top Go down
PaulShookUp
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
PaulShookUp

Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2007-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will win The Ultimate this year???   Who do you think will win The Ultimate this year??? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 4:42 am

Well done to all who made the final and again good luck to Mario, 2nd year running the UK have a finailst.
Back to top Go down
charmainejensenvoisine
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
charmainejensenvoisine

Number of posts : 2539
Registration date : 2007-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will win The Ultimate this year???   Who do you think will win The Ultimate this year??? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 4:47 am

PaulShookUp wrote:
Twenty-two Elvis tribute artists from around the world competed on-stage in Memphis tonight

Congratulations to the following Elvis tribute artists who will be advancing to the finals

Leo Days
Donny Edwards
Gino Monopoli
Mario
Mark Anthony
Brandon Bennett
Joseph Hall
Ben Klein
Kevin Mills
Dwight Icenhower

Now here is whom I feel has the chance of making it as this years ULTIMATE ELVIS TRIBUTE ARTIST , and this is of whom I have seen perform and I feel is excellent!

Donny Edwards, Kevin Mills, Gino Monopoli and of those whom I have not seen LIVE but have seen many videos of and have heard from fans of many a times... LEO DAYS, Dwight Icenhower .... and Yes congratulations to those that made it into the TOP TEN... Smile Charmaine
Back to top Go down
charmainejensenvoisine
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
charmainejensenvoisine

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will win The Ultimate this year???   Who do you think will win The Ultimate this year??? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 4:48 am

PaulShookUp wrote:

Leo Days
Donny Edwards
Gino Monopoli
Mario
Mark Anthony
Brandon Bennett
Joseph Hall
Ben Klein
Kevin Mills
Dwight Icenhower

Paul hope that you do not mind my passing this on... Hugs Charmaine
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will win The Ultimate this year???   Who do you think will win The Ultimate this year??? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 9:33 am

Congratulations and best wishes to all the finalists.

Carol
Back to top Go down
eselvisfan
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
eselvisfan

Number of posts : 3309
Registration date : 2007-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will win The Ultimate this year???   Who do you think will win The Ultimate this year??? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 4:14 pm

I hope the best may win, but that depends on the jury...
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/forjohnnyreel/
pauldb38
Admin
Admin
pauldb38

Number of posts : 3782
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will win The Ultimate this year???   Who do you think will win The Ultimate this year??? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 4:53 pm

While at bolton i got talking to someone in the know and they told me it will be a young Elvis who wins it and the name to come out of the insiders info is Justin Shandor , it will be interesting to see if the insiders info is correct ? Please don't shoot the messenger lol

Paul.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.co.uk
TCBinaflash
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
TCBinaflash

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will win The Ultimate this year???   Who do you think will win The Ultimate this year??? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 5:08 pm

Paul the insiders info i have is Donny Edwards we shall see who got fed the best Info if i am wrong i will do a live strip on webcam LMAO
Back to top Go down
charmainejensenvoisine
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
charmainejensenvoisine

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will win The Ultimate this year???   Who do you think will win The Ultimate this year??? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 5:13 pm

Elvis3577 wrote:
Congratulations and best wishes to all the finalists.

Carol

Since my posting this elsewhere, a few ladies have sent me private emails saying they hope that LEO DAYS gets the title of the ULTIMATE ELVIS TRIBUTE ARTIST... Smile so of this top 10 Carol... who do you think is the possible one? Hmmm inquiring minds want to know your professional
choice?

Huuugs Charmaine Smile
Back to top Go down
charmainejensenvoisine
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
charmainejensenvoisine

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will win The Ultimate this year???   Who do you think will win The Ultimate this year??? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 5:13 pm

TCBinaflash wrote:
Paul the insiders info i have is Donny Edwards we shall see who got fed the best Info if i am wrong i will do a live strip on webcam LMAO

and will you post it up here... lmao... Hugs Charmaine
Back to top Go down
charmainejensenvoisine
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
charmainejensenvoisine

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will win The Ultimate this year???   Who do you think will win The Ultimate this year??? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 5:14 pm

pauldb38 wrote:
While at bolton i got talking to someone in the know and they told me it will be a young Elvis who wins it and the name to come out of the insiders info is Justin Shandor , it will be interesting to see if the insiders info is correct ? Please don't shoot the messenger lol

Paul.

Justin Shandor is not part of the Top 10... hmmm Sad
Hugs Charmaine
Back to top Go down
TCBinaflash
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
TCBinaflash

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will win The Ultimate this year???   Who do you think will win The Ultimate this year??? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 5:15 pm

Of course Charmaine wink wink lol this Leo Days i have never heard of him sorry but is he entering as a 50's or Vegas Elvis ??
Back to top Go down
charmainejensenvoisine
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
charmainejensenvoisine

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will win The Ultimate this year???   Who do you think will win The Ultimate this year??? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 5:18 pm

TCBinaflash wrote:
Of course Charmaine wink wink lol this Leo Days i have never heard of him sorry but is he entering as a 50's or Vegas Elvis ??

Mark,

Leo Days, is quite well known particularly in Canada and USA, and now from what I have heard in some parts of Europe where he has performed..

http://www.leodays.com

Huugs Charmaine Smile
Back to top Go down
TCBinaflash
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
TCBinaflash

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will win The Ultimate this year???   Who do you think will win The Ultimate this year??? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 5:21 pm

Thanks Charmaine i viewed his website checked one Vid out of the 68 comeback singing Jailhouse Rock and i am not impressed Embarassed Embarassed lots of his end notes are flat they just go down to nothing
Back to top Go down
charmainejensenvoisine
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
charmainejensenvoisine

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will win The Ultimate this year???   Who do you think will win The Ultimate this year??? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 5:28 pm

There are some women that e-mail me last night from Memphis that are routing for Leo... hmmm. It will be interesting to see who wins???

The other person that allot of people in Memphis are routing for is Donny Edwards..

Hugs Charmaine
Back to top Go down
TCBinaflash
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
TCBinaflash

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will win The Ultimate this year???   Who do you think will win The Ultimate this year??? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 5:30 pm

Now Donny Edwards i can understand that lol Very Happy Very Happy He be the Man !!!!
Back to top Go down
TCBinaflash
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
TCBinaflash

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will win The Ultimate this year???   Who do you think will win The Ultimate this year??? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 5:32 pm

Charmaine im not being unkind to Leo its just i am routing for Donny Edwards Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pauldb38
Admin
Admin
pauldb38

Number of posts : 3782
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will win The Ultimate this year???   Who do you think will win The Ultimate this year??? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 5:33 pm

Well i think the insider isn't that inside then lol affraid affraid affraid

Paul.

Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.co.uk
TCBinaflash
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
TCBinaflash

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will win The Ultimate this year???   Who do you think will win The Ultimate this year??? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 5:47 pm

pauldb38 wrote:
Well i think the insider isn't that inside then lol affraid affraid affraid

Paul.

SEEMS NOT PAUL LMAO lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sean
Poster Of The Week
Poster Of The Week
Sean

Number of posts : 2251

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will win The Ultimate this year???   Who do you think will win The Ultimate this year??? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 6:33 pm

Justin Sandor is not in it??

Thats got to be a mistake. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will win The Ultimate this year???   Who do you think will win The Ultimate this year??? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 7:05 pm

Hi Charmaine...actually, I've seen all 10 perform (plus just about all the original 22) and I would NEVER say who I thought deserved to win.......good try though...LOL!!!

Best wishes to all 10!

Carol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will win The Ultimate this year???   Who do you think will win The Ultimate this year??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who do you think will win The Ultimate this year???
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next