WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Remembering Elvis at Elvis is in the Browser **RIP Elvis**

Go down 
+4
TCBinaflash
pauldb38
eselvisfan
Lorna
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Lorna
Lorna

Number of posts : 4081
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Remembering Elvis at Elvis is in the Browser  **RIP Elvis** Empty
PostSubject: Remembering Elvis at Elvis is in the Browser **RIP Elvis**   Remembering Elvis at Elvis is in the Browser  **RIP Elvis** Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 12:10 pm

Seen as a lot of us are off to different events over the weekend to mark the anniversary of the untimely death of the most gorgeous, talented man to ever walk the planet I thought we could over the next few days commemorate him here and share our thoughts and feelings about this anniversary and about Elvis in general.

Remembering Elvis at Elvis is in the Browser  **RIP Elvis** 234800502_942621

I would like to share my commiseration's to Elvis Aaron Presley. A man without whom I wouldnt be living this life.
Through him I met my husband and had a beautiful baby daughter. He has given me more happiness in the past
5-10 years through appreciating and playing his music than I have had in my whole life.
When I think of Elvis I cant help but smile. He had so much energy and raw talent and I am so glad that he is part
of mine and my families life. I love him and miss him every day even though I wasnt even born when he passed on.
He has touched the lives of so many and I am not surprised he has the most biggest fan base in the world. He was and
is the most fantastic, charismatic, gifted man to walk the planet and I think by the thousands he will always be missed.
Love you Elvis xxx
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.com
eselvisfan
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
eselvisfan

Number of posts : 3309
Registration date : 2007-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Elvis at Elvis is in the Browser **RIP Elvis**   Remembering Elvis at Elvis is in the Browser  **RIP Elvis** Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 1:08 pm

If he only knew, how many lifes he has inflouense...
I think if you are a fan, you are a fan for life-time.
I had some very difficult times in my life, had leukemia, been abused, lost a husband by a brainstroke.
When all was fine and dandy, i had many, many 'friends', but when time got bad, i found that good friends are very rare.
But Elvis was always there, with his music and his carisma, his energie, his talent.
I also met Johnny tru Elvis, and till this day, i am always very thankfull for that.
He gave Johnny the insparation to sing a Tribute to him.
Elvis is not just beeing a fan, it is more than that, it is a live-style (for me personaly).
Thank God for Elvis!
Even 31 years after he was taking away from us, he is and always will be my hero!!!
Beeing missed in every way.
Even he thought, he would be forgotten after he would pass away...
If he only knew...
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/forjohnnyreel/
pauldb38
Admin
Admin
pauldb38

Number of posts : 3782
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Elvis at Elvis is in the Browser **RIP Elvis**   Remembering Elvis at Elvis is in the Browser  **RIP Elvis** Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 2:35 pm

Elvis what can you say? Elvis was the man to change music for the whole world, his talent and good looks and his kindness and generosity never forgetting where he came from, some say he was a Angel sent from above and we had him for a short time to change the world and he certainly did that. He has had such a impact on so many peoples lives mine included. No matter what mood I’m in there’s always a Elvis song to fit that mood to pull me out of sadness, there’s always a song to enhance my happiness so I will just keep playing the songs. Because of Elvis I met the woman of my dreams who I love with all my heart, my daughter was born to Madison Square garden and she is the most beautiful little girl I have ever seen and so loving to. So thank you Elvis for the music and been my guided star, and thank you for my loving family. I can’t give allot compared to what you have given me but I make this promise to you, I’ll will always be a devoted fan and be there to protect your good name, I will pay tribute to you the best most respectful way I can, and finally never let your music die. Rest in piece Elvis

Paul I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.co.uk
TCBinaflash
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
TCBinaflash

Number of posts : 1416
Registration date : 2007-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Elvis at Elvis is in the Browser **RIP Elvis**   Remembering Elvis at Elvis is in the Browser  **RIP Elvis** Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 4:24 pm

All i will say is GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN Your Music will live on and so will you Elvis Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.elvisforeveryone.co.uk
mikenova
Knocking On Gracelands Door
Knocking On Gracelands Door
mikenova

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2007-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Elvis at Elvis is in the Browser **RIP Elvis**   Remembering Elvis at Elvis is in the Browser  **RIP Elvis** Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 4:30 pm

God bless, and thank God for giving us You.
Back to top Go down
http://www.elvisreturns.co.uk
charmainejensenvoisine
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
charmainejensenvoisine

Number of posts : 2539
Registration date : 2007-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Elvis at Elvis is in the Browser **RIP Elvis**   Remembering Elvis at Elvis is in the Browser  **RIP Elvis** Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 5:25 pm

All of your stories of what Elvis' means to you has tears flowing uncontrollably from my eyes, as I can oh so relate.

Well people, my dear friends...

I have been an Elvis fan my entire life. Elvis has been my friend, my confidante and a member of my family in every way possible.

I have had a very, very difficult life ever since childhood, (childhood abuse, abuse as an adult - relationship abuse, cervical cancer about 22 years ago -chemo therapy, hospitalizations for mental illness) and the list just goes on and on....

Oh another very important thing - Elvis helped me thru some very, very tough times after my son was born 21.5 years ago and when he ended up in Sick Kids hospital in Toronto at 2.5 weeks of age and in a coma for just over 3 months and by the Grace of God and listening to Elvis music and the support of Elvis by my side, my son pulled thru.. Crying or Very sad

Elvis' music and moves and being so big part of my life has saved my life in every way, I feel if it were not for Elvis - I cannot imagine I would be where I am today... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

There are some music that I appreciate besides Elvis - but none quite that touched my life in such a personal way as Elvis.

He maybe gone in body, but in spirit and memory he will always and forever be with me...

Huuugs Charmaine

Last edited by charmainejensenvoisine on Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tracey
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Tracey

Number of posts : 584
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Elvis at Elvis is in the Browser **RIP Elvis**   Remembering Elvis at Elvis is in the Browser  **RIP Elvis** Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 3:27 pm

Remembering Elvis at Elvis is in the Browser  **RIP Elvis** A-lovely-rose-for-every-fan1 Remembering Elvis at Elvis is in the Browser  **RIP Elvis** Candle2
Back to top Go down
Sophie
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Sophie

Number of posts : 2545
Registration date : 2007-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Elvis at Elvis is in the Browser **RIP Elvis**   Remembering Elvis at Elvis is in the Browser  **RIP Elvis** Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 3:40 pm

A man who'll stay in my heart forever...a very special man. When I was told my baby was going to die, I sat in the hospital parents room...I was 21, so young myself...watching peoples hearts breaking. I went to the open window...then you came on the tv and the surgeon took my hand and we hugged each other listening to you sing.

Thank You. :star:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Elvis at Elvis is in the Browser **RIP Elvis**   Remembering Elvis at Elvis is in the Browser  **RIP Elvis** Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Remembering Elvis at Elvis is in the Browser **RIP Elvis**
Page 1 of 1