WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

For Lorna/When Nixon Met Elvis.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sophie
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Sophie

Number of posts : 2545
Registration date : 2007-08-02

For Lorna/When Nixon Met Elvis. Empty
PostSubject: For Lorna/When Nixon Met Elvis.   For Lorna/When Nixon Met Elvis. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 9:16 am

http://www.archives.gov/exhibits/nixon-met-elvis/main.php

Hope this is useful. I dont know if your interested...but 5 years ago I recieved a free picture from the National Archives Of When Nixon Met Elvis. It came in a presentation frame and is really lovely. Just the two of them together shaking hands. king
Back to top Go down
Lorna
Lorna

Number of posts : 4081
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: For Lorna/When Nixon Met Elvis.   For Lorna/When Nixon Met Elvis. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 2:16 pm

Sophie wrote:
http://www.archives.gov/exhibits/nixon-met-elvis/main.php

Hope this is useful. I dont know if your interested...but 5 years ago I recieved a free picture from the National Archives Of When Nixon Met Elvis. It came in a presentation frame and is really lovely. Just the two of them together shaking hands. king

Hi Sophie, just got chance to have a look at this. It was brilliant! Have never seen this before! How interesting! Wouldnt it of been cool if Elvis did release the album 'get high on life'. Lol!
You could tell by reading the letter that he was really hyped up and wanting to make a difference.
Its a shame he didnt try to get more into it. It might have led him on a different path and he could have maybe ended up working more closely in combating drugs in America.
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.com
Sophie
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Sophie

Number of posts : 2545
Registration date : 2007-08-02

PostSubject: Re: For Lorna/When Nixon Met Elvis.   For Lorna/When Nixon Met Elvis. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 3:20 pm

I'll post you the address when im on next...in a bit of a hurry at the min. Sophs.x Im glad you liked the link. x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For Lorna/When Nixon Met Elvis.   For Lorna/When Nixon Met Elvis. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For Lorna/When Nixon Met Elvis.
Page 1 of 1