WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Liberty Mounten returning to UK

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JRtherealJasper
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2007-08-13

Liberty Mounten returning to UK Empty
PostSubject: Liberty Mounten returning to UK   Liberty Mounten returning to UK Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 7:48 pm

Hi guys,
As some of you probably know, Liberty Mounten went back to America last year when his Father passed away. Now he wants to get going again in Europe and especially all the UK theatres like he did before. If anyone knows of a decent agent who might be able to work with him here in the UK, please can u PM me.
Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Lorna
Lorna

Number of posts : 4081
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Liberty Mounten returning to UK   Liberty Mounten returning to UK Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 7:16 am

J.R.TherealJasper wrote:
Hi guys,
As some of you probably know, Liberty Mounten went back to America last year when his Father passed away. Now he wants to get going again in Europe and especially all the UK theatres like he did before. If anyone knows of a decent agent who might be able to work with him here in the UK, please can u PM me.
Cheers!

Thats great news JR! Liberty was one of the first ETAs I ever saw! It was in Southport round Christmas time in the theatre. We thought he was brilliant and as we were sat in the front row (me, my mum and lil sis) we had loads of banter with us and made a fuss of us when he came to greet everyone after the show. I would absolutely love to see him again as it was many many years ago when we went to the first one Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.com
JRtherealJasper
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2007-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Liberty Mounten returning to UK   Liberty Mounten returning to UK Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:22 am

Morning Lorna,
Sorry I haven't posted too much lately but I've been really busy with many things yes it would be great to see him again. I really miss seeing him at our local theatre every year and you're right he would really single people out & make a fuss of them or good-naturedly tease them throughout the show! A really great guy with a sharp sense of humour as well.
The last show of his I saw was a Christmas show in 2004 I think it was- of course I did'nt know then that it would turn out to be what turned out to be his final UK appearance. Then in 2005 I invited him to my wedding & he said would I like him to sing something. Not only did he sing How Great Thou Art during the ceremony, but he also sang a few numbers at the reception as well! Not only that, but he refused to take any payment! A great man and hugely important historically in the ETA business.
Can you imagine what it would be like to have him touring the UK again! I know he can do it but he is seriously looking for a reputable agent so it would be wonderful if anyone on here can help...
Back to top Go down
Lorna
Lorna

Number of posts : 4081
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Liberty Mounten returning to UK   Liberty Mounten returning to UK Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 12:25 pm

Wow! How cool to have him perform at your wedding. What a great guy! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
I really hope someone from here can help out, that would be great. Im sure there would be a hell of a lot of people queuing to see him again cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Liberty Mounten returning to UK   Liberty Mounten returning to UK Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Liberty Mounten returning to UK
Page 1 of 1