WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

For Sale .........

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dean-Mack
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Dean-Mack

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2007-09-24

For Sale ......... Empty
PostSubject: For Sale .........   For Sale ......... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 12:00 pm

I know this isn't strictly an Elvis related sale but once it is filled up with your P.A system, it kind of is lol!

I am selling my Vauxhall Frontera, It's a 2.2 petrol (don't let this put you off as it is the standard Vectra EcoTech engine), Tax is up at the end of the month and the M.O.T runs out in june, All windows and mirrors are electric.
It had a new Radiator fitted about 4 months ago, all tyres are as new, the spare is brand new. interior is mint (no rips or tears).
I'm only selling this as we have 2 cars at the moment.

I'm looking for £850 ono.

Pm me if you are interested

For Sale ......... 63d2_1-1
Back to top Go down
http://www.deanmack.co.uk
spirit of elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
spirit of elvis

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2007-08-16

For Sale ......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Sale .........   For Sale ......... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 2:13 pm

what a heap, and ure wrong it dont have a radiator in it at all not since i was down your ways last night. il give you a tenner for the rest of the car seen as ive got half of it here.
Back to top Go down
EDDIE P
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
EDDIE P

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2007-08-28

For Sale ......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Sale .........   For Sale ......... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 3:42 pm

spirit of elvis wrote:
what a heap, and ure wrong it dont have a radiator in it at all not since i was down your ways last night. il give you a tenner for the rest of the car seen as ive got half of it here.

typical scouser Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.eddiepmemoriesshow.com
Dean-Mack
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Dean-Mack

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2007-09-24

For Sale ......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Sale .........   For Sale ......... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 4:43 pm

Andy you Cheeky git. I caught you trying to rob the stereo and the wheels last time you were down. And you wanted to live in it as you had never seen carpets or windows before Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.deanmack.co.uk

For Sale ......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Sale .........   For Sale ......... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 4:12 pm

Dean-Mack wrote:
Andy you Cheeky git. I caught you trying to rob the stereo and the wheels last time you were down. And you wanted to live in it as you had never seen carpets or windows before Very Happy

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Nice one Deano

Micky
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

For Sale ......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Sale .........   For Sale ......... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For Sale .........
Page 1 of 1