WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

December Night Out Now.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
danusia
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
danusia

Number of posts : 2967
Registration date : 2008-05-01

December Night Out Now. Empty
PostSubject: December Night Out Now.   December Night Out Now. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 4:11 pm

December Night Out Now. Cddecembernight1jp7

"December Night" features an unreleased complete show from Las Vegas December 04th , 1976 Midnight Show in great audio quality.

As everybody knows SR concentrates on the early 70's live period of Elvis' activity; however in the past we pressed The Sound of Vegas vol.1 with focus on August 1973.

This time, after fans requests, our tenth release will be a concert from the Vegas December 76 season, we are proud to present a very rare and complete show. Despite 1976 being not a great year, Elvis' love of singing is clear in this tape and we are glad to give you the opportunity to listen to it.

The Midnight Show from December 4th, as presented on this CD is a great show, with a great variety of songs, all performed with quality in a very high standard. If we look closely at the last Vegas season, we can see that Elvis although a little tired is still able to concentrate on the music to produce great shows. Elvis sings straight to the audience with pauses and jokes, but the performance is still solid; the variety of the repertoire is presented superbly.

Songs like I got a Woman, You Gave Me a Mountain or Polk Salad Annie sound great; he presents some good oldies like Lawdy Miss Clawdy, Trying To Get To You and Jailhouse Rock which are performed well. The vocal power is demonstrated in the last single HURT where Elvis’ voice reaches practically the sky, followed immediately by Hawaiian Wedding Song one of his best ballads. With the exception of some jokes like It’s Now Or Never or Hound Dog the show is PERFECT and is a pleasure to hear over and over thanks also to the fantastic audio quality that gives us the possibility for a hour to go back to the past.

The best song from this midnight show is very hard to find, because the repertoire is solid, however we think the middle of You Gave me A Mountain and Polk Salad Annie has the right spirit of the show and the season.

This recording came from an early generation copy of the master tape; the sound quality is Very Very Good considering the limitation of the Audience Tape. The sound is clear with no audience background noise, the mix is great with practically all instrument presented in the original balance without any manipulation, a GREAT Tape For A Great Show a rare combination that we hope you can enjoy.

The sound was restored in a studio to achieve the best possible results. We have spent hours in the studio over the digital restoration of the sound, to achieve the best possible results and to give you the chance to listen with pleasure.

For the Fourth time from this label, this new CD is in a deluxe DIGIPACK, containing a collection of live nice unreleased photographs of the December season, with a wide spectrum of jumpsuits included.

Tracks:

01. 2001 Theme/Opening 02. C.C. Rider 03. I Got A Woman/Amen 04. Love Me 05. Fairytale 06. You Gave Me A Mountain (spoken version) 07. Jailhouse Rock 08. It's Now Or Never 09. Lawdy Miss Clawdy 10. Trying To Get To You 11. Blue Suede Shoes 12. Fever 13. Softly As Leave You 14. Polk Salad Annie 15. Band Introduction 16. Early Morning Rain 17. What'd I Say 18. Drum Solo 19. Bass Solo 20. Piano Solo 21. Keyboard Solo 22. Love Letters 23. Hail Hail Rock 'N' Roll 24. Hail Hail Rock 'N' Roll (featuring Tony on Lead Guitar) 25. Hurt 26. Hawaiin Wedding Song 27. Hound Dog 28. Danny Boy(Sherrill Nielsen) 29. Walk With Me (Sherrill Nielsen) 30. Can't Help Falling In Love/ Closing Vamp

Approximate Total running time: 73.00

2008/11/24 E-Mail / www.epgold.com

"December Night" features an unreleased complete show from Las Vegas December 04th , 1976 Midnight Show in great audio quality.

As everybody knows SR concentrates on the early 70's live period of Elvis' activity; however in the past we pressed The Sound of Vegas vol.1 with focus on August 1973.

This time, after fans requests, our tenth release will be a concert from the Vegas December 76 season, we are proud to present a very rare and complete show. Despite 1976 being not a great year, Elvis' love of singing is clear in this tape and we are glad to give you the opportunity to listen to it.

The Midnight Show from December 4th, as presented on this CD is a great show, with a great variety of songs, all performed with quality in a very high standard. If we look closely at the last Vegas season, we can see that Elvis although a little tired is still able to concentrate on the music to produce great shows. Elvis sings straight to the audience with pauses and jokes, but the performance is still solid; the variety of the repertoire is presented superbly.

Songs like I got a Woman, You Gave Me a Mountain or Polk Salad Annie sound great; he presents some good oldies like Lawdy Miss Clawdy, Trying To Get To You and Jailhouse Rock which are performed well. The vocal power is demonstrated in the last single HURT where Elvis’ voice reaches practically the sky, followed immediately by Hawaiian Wedding Song one of his best ballads. With the exception of some jokes like It’s Now Or Never or Hound Dog the show is PERFECT and is a pleasure to hear over and over thanks also to the fantastic audio quality that gives us the possibility for a hour to go back to the past.

The best song from this midnight show is very hard to find, because the repertoire is solid, however we think the middle of You Gave me A Mountain and Polk Salad Annie has the right spirit of the show and the season.

This recording came from an early generation copy of the master tape; the sound quality is Very Very Good considering the limitation of the Audience Tape. The sound is clear with no audience background noise, the mix is great with practically all instrument presented in the original balance without any manipulation, a GREAT Tape For A Great Show a rare combination that we hope you can enjoy.

The sound was restored in a studio to achieve the best possible results. We have spent hours in the studio over the digital restoration of the sound, to achieve the best possible results and to give you the chance to listen with pleasure.

For the Fourth time from this label, this new CD is in a deluxe DIGIPACK, containing a collection of live nice unreleased photographs of the December season, with a wide spectrum of jumpsuits included.

Tracks:

01. 2001 Theme/Opening 02. C.C. Rider 03. I Got A Woman/Amen 04. Love Me 05. Fairytale 06. You Gave Me A Mountain (spoken version) 07. Jailhouse Rock 08. It's Now Or Never 09. Lawdy Miss Clawdy 10. Trying To Get To You 11. Blue Suede Shoes 12. Fever 13. Softly As Leave You 14. Polk Salad Annie 15. Band Introduction 16. Early Morning Rain 17. What'd I Say 18. Drum Solo 19. Bass Solo 20. Piano Solo 21. Keyboard Solo 22. Love Letters 23. Hail Hail Rock 'N' Roll 24. Hail Hail Rock 'N' Roll (featuring Tony on Lead Guitar) 25. Hurt 26. Hawaiin Wedding Song 27. Hound Dog 28. Danny Boy(Sherrill Nielsen) 29. Walk With Me (Sherrill Nielsen) 30. Can't Help Falling In Love/ Closing Vamp

Approximate Total running time: 73.00

2008/11/24 E-Mail / www.epgold.com
Back to top Go down

December Night Out Now.
Page 1 of 1