WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

new years eve

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Garry John
Admin
Admin
Garry John

Number of posts : 1645
Registration date : 2007-11-13

new years eve Empty
PostSubject: new years eve   new years eve Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 10:12 pm

its 10pm on new years eve and im all alone here on my lonesome with no babysitters in site Sad Sad Sad is there any browser buddys out there Sad Sad Sad poor me..does no one feel sorry for me Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad lol! lol! lol! l.m.a.o. to all my browser family. have a really cool evening and a prosperous new year cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadesofelvis.co.uk
charmainejensenvoisine
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
charmainejensenvoisine

Number of posts : 2539
Registration date : 2007-11-13

new years eve Empty
PostSubject: Re: new years eve   new years eve Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 2:33 am

For Garry John..

new years eve Ny0101
new years eve Satisfaction new years eve Photobucket-login
Free Comments and Graphics
new years eve BT*xJmx*PTEyMzA3NzcxMDQzNjAmcHQ9MTIzMDc3NzExMDUwOCZwPTg3NTkxJmQ9Y29tbWVudHMlMkRjb2RlYm94Jmc9MSZ*PSZvPTc4ODhmOGIxY2RmZDQ2Yzk5M2UxZjhiODJhNjRlM2Zi

Huuugs Charmaine xx
Back to top Go down
Lorna
Lorna

Number of posts : 4081
Registration date : 2007-07-27

new years eve Empty
PostSubject: Re: new years eve   new years eve Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 4:39 pm

Awww Garry I hope you all had a fab New Years Eve. We had no babysitters either, they were all having a few jars at our house lol!
Ebbs slept till about 9pm then rocked out with us until the early hours, she is a trouper, then again I dont think she would have been able to sleep with the kareoke on at full blast and poor Paul didnt get a look in lol Bless! Hehe!
Well no matter what we can all make up for it in Blackpool. What a fab time we are going to have! Bring it on! cheers drunken

Happy New Year everyone! cheers drunken cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.com
rock n roll rebel
Knocking On Gracelands Door
Knocking On Gracelands Door
rock n roll rebel

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2008-07-10

new years eve Empty
PostSubject: Re: new years eve   new years eve Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 1:49 pm

Happy new year Garry, you should of brought the girls up here, artist, karaoke, with 26 adults and 16 kids, 2 more would of been fine. they have all gone home today, peace and quiet

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

new years eve Empty
PostSubject: Re: new years eve   new years eve Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new years eve
Page 1 of 1