WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hear Elvis In Glorious Mono Released

Go down 
AuthorMessage
danusia
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
danusia

Number of posts : 2967
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Hear Elvis In Glorious Mono Released Empty
PostSubject: Hear Elvis In Glorious Mono Released   Hear Elvis In Glorious Mono Released Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 11:21 pm

Hear Elvis In Glorious Mono Released Cd_hearelvismono2009

The HotDog Entertainment import CD "Hear Elvis in Glorious Mono" has been released. This limited edition run of 500 copies features 28 alternate tracks in original stunning mono and most songs unreleased in this form according to the press-release. It continues: all out-takes are edited; so no no false starts, no endless studio chatter, just the best 50´s alternates in full versions. The binaural tracks are re-made to recreate the original sound of the 50´s. You can hear these tracks as they were suppose to sound; in glorious mono.

Tracklisting:
I Got A Woman (take 7) - Heartbreak Hotel (take 6) - I´m Counting On You (spliced take) - I Was The One (take 2) - Lawdy Miss Clawdy (take 3) - Anyway You Want Me (take 12 master) - Anyplace Is Paradise (take 22 master) - Rip It Up (take 14) - Peace In The Valley (take 7) - I Beg Of You (take 6) - Loving You (take 22) - Got A Lot A Livin´ To Do (take D 17) - It Is No Secret (take 3) - Blueberry Hill (take 7) - Have I Told You Lately That I Love You (take 3) - Is It So Strange (spliced take) - Mean Woman Blues (take BX 7) - I Need You So (take 8 master) - Jailhouse Rock (take 4) - Treat Me Nice (take 3 first movie version) - I Want To Be Free (take 11 record version) - My Wish Came True (take 8 master) - King Creole (take 18 alternate master) - Doncha Think It´s Time (take 48) - Danny (take 10 master) - A Big Hunk O´ Love (take 2) - A Fool Such As I (take 5) - I Got Stung (take 20).

Source: Email / Updated: Jan 30, 2009
Back to top Go down

Hear Elvis In Glorious Mono Released
Page 1 of 1