WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Charity Show in aid of Macmillan Nurses - Sat 18th April

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
wongy
Through Graceland Gates
Through Graceland Gates
wongy

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Charity Show in aid of Macmillan Nurses - Sat 18th April Empty
PostSubject: Charity Show in aid of Macmillan Nurses - Sat 18th April   Charity Show in aid of Macmillan Nurses - Sat 18th April Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:00 pm

Charity Gig in aid of Macmillan Nurses, on Saturday 18th April at Woodcross Social Club, Woodcross Lane, Coseley, Wolverhampton.
Just to let you know that my Pete, Mike Nova, and Dean Mack are doing a show called Trilogy, and will be covering all the different era's of Elvis's career.
Pete's charity shows are usually a great success, and I have no doubt that this one will be the same as there has been a lot of interest, especially by the local media.
Unfortunately this will probably be the last charity show we will organise, this year, as Pete and I are very busy with other gigs.

If you want to show your support to this worthwhile charity - Macmillan Nurses, who offer relief to cancer sufferer's, then we will be glad to see you. Doors open at 7.30 Tickets £5.00

We never know when we might need these people, please show your support.

Please pm me if you need any further information - Sue
Back to top Go down
http://www.justpresley.co.uk
pauldb38
Admin
Admin
pauldb38

Number of posts : 3782
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Charity Show in aid of Macmillan Nurses - Sat 18th April   Charity Show in aid of Macmillan Nurses - Sat 18th April Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:06 pm

wongy wrote:
Charity Gig in aid of Macmillan Nurses, on Saturday 18th April at Woodcross Social Club, Woodcross Lane, Coseley, Wolverhampton.
Just to let you know that my Pete, Mike Nova, and Dean Mack are doing a show called Trilogy, and will be covering all the different era's of Elvis's career.
Pete's charity shows are usually a great success, and I have no doubt that this one will be the same as there has been a lot of interest, especially by the local media.
Unfortunately this will probably be the last charity show we will organise, this year, as Pete and I are very busy with other gigs.

If you want to show your support to this worthwhile charity - Macmillan Nurses, who offer relief to cancer sufferer's, then we will be glad to see you. Doors open at 7.30 Tickets £5.00

We never know when we might need these people, please show your support.

Please pm me if you need any further information - Sue

We will defo be there so come on guys and girls get yourself there and we can have a great knees up.

Paul.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.co.uk
spirit of elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
spirit of elvis

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2007-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Charity Show in aid of Macmillan Nurses - Sat 18th April   Charity Show in aid of Macmillan Nurses - Sat 18th April Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:16 pm

yep were gona be there too
Back to top Go down
memphisking@elvis1988.plu
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Charity Show in aid of Macmillan Nurses - Sat 18th April   Charity Show in aid of Macmillan Nurses - Sat 18th April Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 6:11 pm

Sorry giging myself all weekend i hope it is a geat succes and you raise loads it certainly is a top line up

Craig
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-memphisking.co.uk
dave dynamite
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
dave dynamite

Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Charity Show in aid of Macmillan Nurses - Sat 18th April   Charity Show in aid of Macmillan Nurses - Sat 18th April Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:15 am

hi pete and sue looking foward to tonight , ready for you guys to raise the roof again.
see you later.
dave dynamite king
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/davedynamite1
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charity Show in aid of Macmillan Nurses - Sat 18th April   Charity Show in aid of Macmillan Nurses - Sat 18th April Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Charity Show in aid of Macmillan Nurses - Sat 18th April
Page 1 of 1