WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lola's Team Angels Benefit May 1st

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
charmainejensenvoisine
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
charmainejensenvoisine

Number of posts : 2539
Registration date : 2007-11-13

Lola's Team Angels Benefit May 1st Empty
PostSubject: Lola's Team Angels Benefit May 1st   Lola's Team Angels Benefit May 1st Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 5:56 am

Forwarding for Fred Wolfe Fan Club:

Lola's Team Angels Benefit May 1st Lolajuvenilediabetes My granddaughter Lola, at the age of two (2), was diagnosed with Juvenile (Type I) Diabetes. She is now four (4) years old. On a normal day, her blood sugar levels must constantly be checked by pricking her fingers a minimum of six (6) times per day and she has to have at least six (6) shots of insulin per day. Also, she must maintain a tightly controlled diet and scheduled food intake. Worst of all, this disease carries with it the risk of life-threatening complications. Many people who have Type I Diabetes die prematurely. Diabetes is part of Lola’s everyday life.

Last year Lola's family held a charity benefit to help fund research towards finding a cure for juvenile diabetes. We were fortunate enough to raise $10,000 (net) for the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation.

The fight continues to find a cure. This year a benefit will be held at the San Marino Club in Troy, Michigan on May 1st. Due to a conflict, Fred Wolfe will not be participating this year, but he encourages all his fans to do what they can to help in funding research to find a cure for my granddaughter and thousands like her.

Please visit the website Lola's brother, my 14 year old grandson, made about Lola, Juvenile Diabetes and the 2009 Benefit, by clicking here. Once you reach the website's home page, click on the square button on the left marked "Benefit 2009" to learn more about this year's benefit.

Thank you for taking the time to read this message.

Donna M. Pinneo
Fred Wolfe Fan Club
President and Webmaster
Back to top Go down
MichaelAMemphis
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
MichaelAMemphis

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Lola's Team Angels Benefit May 1st   Lola's Team Angels Benefit May 1st Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 11:44 am

She looks a goreous girl - good luck with the show CJ.
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.UKELVIS.CO.UK
charmainejensenvoisine
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
charmainejensenvoisine

Number of posts : 2539
Registration date : 2007-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Lola's Team Angels Benefit May 1st   Lola's Team Angels Benefit May 1st Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 1:11 am

MichaelAMemphis wrote:
She looks a goreous girl - good luck with the show CJ.

I am not the one organizing the show or apart of it... I am however forwarding on the show on behalf of "Fred Wolfe's Fan Club"...

They have already had a few fundraisers for this young gal...

Charmaine xx
Back to top Go down
MichaelAMemphis
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
MichaelAMemphis

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Lola's Team Angels Benefit May 1st   Lola's Team Angels Benefit May 1st Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 11:11 am

Just noticed the part on the top Embarassed

I wish them luck with their fundraising.
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.UKELVIS.CO.UK
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lola's Team Angels Benefit May 1st   Lola's Team Angels Benefit May 1st Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lola's Team Angels Benefit May 1st
Page 1 of 1