WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

DOUG CHURCH RETURNS TO THE UK -NOV '09

Go down 
AuthorMessage

DOUG CHURCH RETURNS TO THE UK -NOV '09 Empty
PostSubject: DOUG CHURCH RETURNS TO THE UK -NOV '09   DOUG CHURCH RETURNS TO THE UK -NOV '09 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 4:47 pm

DOUG CHURCH RETURNS TO THE UK -NOV '09 DOUGDAZNEWTICKET2complete
Hi everyone, I have great pleasure in announcing that Doug Church will be returning to the UK for two shows. One is a private show not open to the public but the other will be for everyone! I will be performing 2 x sets, Elvis movie hits from the 50's & 60's & '68 Comeback. Doug will of course be performing one of his world famous renowned Elvis 70's vegas sets.
The private show is confirmed & so is the public performance which is on the 21st Nov '09.
The show will be down my neck of the woods, the venue is approx 20 mins from Weymouth town. Minibuses will be available for those who do not wish to drive to & from the venue at an addition cost.
The venue seats with tables approx 280 but holds just over 300. There is a bar also. This will be a track show, tickets £11.50 each. Anyone who is definately interested in attending & would like tickets please pm/email me.

Tickets are already selling fast!

You can pay by cheque, postal order, cash or paypal (50p charge will be added to the price of each ticket to cover charges by paypal so totals at £12.00 per ticket)
(if sending cheques, postal orders etc please provide your name & address & the amount of tickets ordered on a separate piece of paper) again please PM/email me for details, there is also a phone number on the flyer you can call for tickets etc.

We will be doing a raffle again at the show where the winner will win a custom burnt cd of Doug, songs of your choice ( approx 15-18 ) that you pick from his endlesss list on his laptop! It is an awesome prize! Raffle will be £2.00 per ticket. Thankyou all once again

Kind regards,
Darren H
www.darrenhtribute.com
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DOUG CHURCH RETURNS TO THE UK -NOV '09   DOUG CHURCH RETURNS TO THE UK -NOV '09 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 4:35 pm

Just to let everyone know that just over half of the tickets have now been sold, thanks to all who have bought theirs! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DOUG CHURCH RETURNS TO THE UK -NOV '09   DOUG CHURCH RETURNS TO THE UK -NOV '09 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 4:15 pm

b&b's in Portland: http://www.resort-guide.co.uk/servlist.php3?destcode=115&service=gues

b&b's in Weymouth: http://www.bedandbreakfastsguide.com/WEYMOUTH-Bed-and-Breakfasts-618.aspx?CityID=618

Portland is where the venue is, it's actually classed as an island but it joins on to Weymouth. You can get a bus from Weymouth town & it will stop practically outside the venue, costs approx £2.00.
You can also get taxi's including 8 seaters, cost approx £10 one way.
Most people prefer to stay in Weymouth, if you go for b&b in Weymouth pick ones that are situated on the Esplanade or Lennox Street, most are of these a fairly priced
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DOUG CHURCH RETURNS TO THE UK -NOV '09   DOUG CHURCH RETURNS TO THE UK -NOV '09 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:03 am

TICKETS ARE NOW LIMITED! Thanks to everyone who have bought tickets! cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DOUG CHURCH RETURNS TO THE UK -NOV '09   DOUG CHURCH RETURNS TO THE UK -NOV '09 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:44 am

I now have only 12 tickets left but I expect they will go real soon as I have sold alot at my recent gigs. Thankyou to all who have given their support, it's gonna be a FAB weekender & show!!!
cheers cheers cheers bounce bounce bounce cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
MichaelAMemphis
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
MichaelAMemphis

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: DOUG CHURCH RETURNS TO THE UK -NOV '09   DOUG CHURCH RETURNS TO THE UK -NOV '09 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 4:45 pm

well done Darren!!!
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.UKELVIS.CO.UK

PostSubject: Re: DOUG CHURCH RETURNS TO THE UK -NOV '09   DOUG CHURCH RETURNS TO THE UK -NOV '09 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 4:57 pm

hope it goes well for you darren
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DOUG CHURCH RETURNS TO THE UK -NOV '09   DOUG CHURCH RETURNS TO THE UK -NOV '09 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 8:02 pm

MichaelAMemphis wrote:
well done Darren!!!
Thanks Mike Wink

petemoore wrote:
hope it goes well for you darren
Cheers Pete Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DOUG CHURCH RETURNS TO THE UK -NOV '09   DOUG CHURCH RETURNS TO THE UK -NOV '09 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:34 pm

Just a quick update, I now only have 5 tickets left!!! cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DOUG CHURCH RETURNS TO THE UK -NOV '09   DOUG CHURCH RETURNS TO THE UK -NOV '09 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 12:52 pm

SOLD OUT!!! cheers SOLD OUT cheers SOLD OUT cheers
Thanks to all those who have supported Doug once again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DOUG CHURCH RETURNS TO THE UK -NOV '09   DOUG CHURCH RETURNS TO THE UK -NOV '09 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 10:20 am

HERE'S THE POSTCODE:
DT5 1NF
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DOUG CHURCH RETURNS TO THE UK -NOV '09   DOUG CHURCH RETURNS TO THE UK -NOV '09 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:29 am

I have asked by Paul Sommers to let you know that has 2 tickets available for the show, unfortunately he cannot make it now. Please email him via his website.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DOUG CHURCH RETURNS TO THE UK -NOV '09   DOUG CHURCH RETURNS TO THE UK -NOV '09 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DOUG CHURCH RETURNS TO THE UK -NOV '09
Page 1 of 1