WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION FOR ELVIS!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION FOR ELVIS! Empty
PostSubject: PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION FOR ELVIS!   PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION FOR ELVIS! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 1:29 pm

THE ELVIS PRESLEY AWARD FOR EXCELLENCE
petition - text signatures - email friends
The petition
I am petitioning for an award to be created and named after Elvis Presley. I have written a letter outlining my idea and sent it to all the key places. I started a Facebook group 2 weeks ago that is already at 1200 members and growing as we speak. I have been contacted by Joe Esposito. Joe joined my group added me to his friend list and has said he'd help.

I have no hidden agenda or desire to gain anything from this. It seems to me that this award is common sense and I cannot believe that it's never occurred to anyone. Not only is the honor to Elvis well deserved, but for all our sakes, it is something that would enrich our lives. It would be a way for him to keep giving thirty three years after he left us. To be able to inspire others to be the kind of human being that he was is nothing short of a small miracle. Why would we NOT want to do this?

I hope this is possible. I truly just want this for Elvis and for ourselves as human beings so we can continue to better ourselves So far the fans with exception to a chosen few (very few) have been 110 percent behind meThey have been so supportive and helpful and kind!

This is what Elvis Presley has always been about. Bringing people together,through kindness and generosity. How fitting if he were to be honored this way and it all came about through good people working together with no thought to personal gain. Only to better the world we all live in.

Elvis Presley was admired and cherished in life. Years after his passing his memory continues to light our lives, and so it is fitting that we continue to admire and cherish this wonderful man.
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/petitionfortheelvispresleyawardf/?e

Sincerely,

Marianne Hurrell

TLC, ;Always for Elvis
Back to top Go down
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

Number of posts : 4667
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION FOR ELVIS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION FOR ELVIS!   PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION FOR ELVIS! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 4:39 pm

Just signed it. Please can you sign mine as well for us to have a Elvis Presley Day.
Back to top Go down

PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION FOR ELVIS!
Page 1 of 1