WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Graceland team in Montgomery today to promote new Elvis Pres

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
charmainejensenvoisine
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
charmainejensenvoisine

Number of posts : 2539
Registration date : 2007-11-13

Graceland team in Montgomery today to promote new Elvis Pres Empty
PostSubject: Graceland team in Montgomery today to promote new Elvis Pres   Graceland team in Montgomery today to promote new Elvis Pres Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:19 am

from April 23, 2009
Montgomery Advertiser

A team from Graceland visited the "Montgomery Advertiser" earlier today to promote four new exhibitions featuring Elvis Presley's $1 million guitar, gold watch and gold prescription sunglasses.

Elvis Week doesn't begin until Aug. 8, but people of all ages -- not just fans of the King of Rock 'n' Roll -- may want to drive on up to Memphis for the weekend and tour Graceland and other attractions in the area.

His legacy lives on through such exhibits as Elvis in Hollywood, which tells the story of how Presley transitioned from singer to on-screen star in such classics as "Jailhouse Rock" and Love Me Tender." It includes pieces from his wardrobe, personal scripts, rare behind-the-scenes photos and more.

In Elvis Lives: The King and Pop Culture, visitors will have an interactive experience with The King and see how he influenced pop culture are we know it today.

For the full story and photographs of his guitar, watch and other pieces, check out the Montgomery Advertiser" My Life section Tuesday.

And for more about Graceland, visit www.Elvis.com or call 800-238-2000.

Source: http://www.montgomeryadvertiser.com/article/20090423/NEWS/90423025
Back to top Go down
pauldb38
Admin
Admin
pauldb38

Number of posts : 3782
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Graceland team in Montgomery today to promote new Elvis Pres Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graceland team in Montgomery today to promote new Elvis Pres   Graceland team in Montgomery today to promote new Elvis Pres Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 9:12 am

charmainejensenvoisine wrote:
from April 23, 2009
Montgomery Advertiser

A team from Graceland visited the "Montgomery Advertiser" earlier today to promote four new exhibitions featuring Elvis Presley's $1 million guitar, gold watch and gold prescription sunglasses.

Elvis Week doesn't begin until Aug. 8, but people of all ages -- not just fans of the King of Rock 'n' Roll -- may want to drive on up to Memphis for the weekend and tour Graceland and other attractions in the area.

His legacy lives on through such exhibits as Elvis in Hollywood, which tells the story of how Presley transitioned from singer to on-screen star in such classics as "Jailhouse Rock" and Love Me Tender." It includes pieces from his wardrobe, personal scripts, rare behind-the-scenes photos and more.

In Elvis Lives: The King and Pop Culture, visitors will have an interactive experience with The King and see how he influenced pop culture are we know it today.

For the full story and photographs of his guitar, watch and other pieces, check out the Montgomery Advertiser" My Life section Tuesday.

And for more about Graceland, visit www.Elvis.com or call 800-238-2000.

Source: [url=http://www.montgomeryadvertiser.com/article/20090423/NEWS/90423025
http://www.montgomeryadvertiser.com/article/20090423/NEWS/90423025[/quote[/url]]

I just wish graceland was a drive away for us i would be there everyday lol , sounds really cool though ....

Paul.
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.co.uk

Graceland team in Montgomery today to promote new Elvis Pres
Page 1 of 1