WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

polk salad annie/Elvis/leo days

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Garry John
Admin
Admin
Garry John

Number of posts : 1645
Registration date : 2007-11-13

polk salad annie/Elvis/leo days Empty
PostSubject: polk salad annie/Elvis/leo days   polk salad annie/Elvis/leo days Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:34 pm

This is currently my favorite Elvis song, which i've been trying to master for around 12mnths now i've just about got the song & timing but i'm still in the early stages with the moves affraid affraid affraid lol! lol! lol! & judging on mr snake hips leo days ive along way to go yet lol! lol! lol! lol! how accurate is his moves to Elvis in comparison jawdrop jawdrop jawdrop Not worthy Not worthy Not worthy Not worthy Not worthy
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadesofelvis.co.uk
TimDudleyETA
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
TimDudleyETA

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: polk salad annie/Elvis/leo days   polk salad annie/Elvis/leo days Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 2:15 am

I've had chance to be in contest with Leo and to me he is one of the best in the business. He also the only one that make my mouth hit the floor when it comes to this song because he's moves are dead on.

I've had the great honor to call Leo my friend and CONGRAS! On making Finals for EPE Contest already to Leo. He's out in Vegas now performing and from what people tell me he's taking Vegas by storm.

Love to all,
Tim
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/timdudleyelvistribute
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

Number of posts : 4667
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: polk salad annie/Elvis/leo days   polk salad annie/Elvis/leo days Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 9:42 am

Why dont you take up a bit of belly dancing Garry, this would help with moving your hips a bit more easier.
Back to top Go down
hosta_lady
Through Graceland Gates
Through Graceland Gates
hosta_lady

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: polk salad annie/Elvis/leo days   polk salad annie/Elvis/leo days Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 4:16 am

hi Tim....
nice to see the positive comments you've posted about Leo... i'm working on a video of ELVIS and Leo both doing "in the ghetto" when completed it will once again show... how amazingly accurate Leo is in his tribute to ELVIS.....

polk salad annie/Elvis/leo days Badgewebsite
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hosta_lady
Rossvegas
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Rossvegas

Number of posts : 1073
Registration date : 2009-05-22

PostSubject: Re: polk salad annie/Elvis/leo days   polk salad annie/Elvis/leo days Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 12:37 pm

superb stuff
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: polk salad annie/Elvis/leo days   polk salad annie/Elvis/leo days Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

polk salad annie/Elvis/leo days
Page 1 of 1