WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tributes Radio...

Go down 
+8
val w (Kinky Boots)
Malcolm King
Lorna
pauldb38
dave dynamite
Dean-Mack
carole
MichaelAMemphis
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
charmainejensenvoisine
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
charmainejensenvoisine

Number of posts : 2539
Registration date : 2007-11-13

Tributes Radio... Empty
PostSubject: Tributes Radio...   Tributes Radio... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 7:57 am

I have been approached by some people from all over about Tributes Radio as some think the site might have been deleted,
and their url has changed slightly and here it is :-

http://tributesradio.ning.com

Huugs Charmaine xx
Back to top Go down
charmainejensenvoisine
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
charmainejensenvoisine

Tributes Radio... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tributes Radio...   Tributes Radio... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 8:11 am

What is it with people on this forum....
I have noticed for the past few months and trust me, I do look at others
making posts to this forum and getting replies on their posts and I am
not - and there are others in this forum that have also noticed that I
rarely get a post to this forum.

On top of this... nobody really noticed that I had a birthday - until I posted
a video about my birthday and then people commented... I kind of expected to come
on here and find a birthday message as do other members when they get a message.

I can be away from this board for months - in fact I have slowed down considerably and
there are only a few members that I have noticed that I have and have left me private
email to let me know they miss me -- it was only the first few months of my being a
member here that I felt like an asset to this board - but it is only the past year that I
felt like I have gone unnoticed and am seriousily thinking of permanently ducking out and
going where I know I will be noticed and wanted to stay...

Charmaine (dissapointed)

PS I know I will get the usual reply to this message when I write a message like this - so
no need to reply if it is the usual - cause your only telling me what you know I want to hear -
but if your being sincere and from the heart then go ahead and reply!!
Back to top Go down
BIG JULES
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
BIG JULES

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Tributes Radio... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tributes Radio...   Tributes Radio... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 8:23 am

WELL TAKE THE HINT THEN AND STOP MOANING AND WHINING WHEN PEOPLE DON'T REPLY, COS THEY DON'T HAVE TO IT'S NOT A LAW.Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
MichaelAMemphis
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
MichaelAMemphis

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Tributes Radio... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tributes Radio...   Tributes Radio... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 9:09 am

I think CJ that there are a few forums, message boards (Whatever they are called, like Facebook, etc) and I know if I have spoken to someone about an issue or something on Facebook I won`t have the same conversation on another site (i.e. Your birthday)

Don`t know if it is right or wrong, but that is what I do.

I would not let it get you down. I found the same thing - early days people falling over themselves to answer, now I can post 6 items and get one reply. I don`t think it is personal, I think it is because people want to make you feel welcome when you first join.

I might also be a bit thicker skinned than you - if it was personal I would not care lol!
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.UKELVIS.CO.UK
carole
Rocking in Lauderdale
Rocking in Lauderdale
carole

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Tributes Radio... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tributes Radio...   Tributes Radio... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 9:26 am

Hi Charmaine,
Although i dont post very much on this site i am
always interested in what you and the other members
have to say.When i have posted replies i dont always
get an answer but i know its nothing to worry about
as everyone is so friendly on here its not intentionally
done to hurt your feelings,i didnt have a birthday message
either Rolling Eyes but i forgive them.
take care luv carole xx
Back to top Go down
Dean-Mack
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Dean-Mack

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Tributes Radio... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tributes Radio...   Tributes Radio... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:20 am

https://elvisisinthebrowser.forumotion.com/off-topic-f5/off-topic-tribute-radio-t6012.htm

Charmaine if you had read the posts on the board you would have seen that this topic had already been discussed. does that mean you are the ignorant 1 for not answering it Question Question Question .

I don't answer your posts on here because the majority of them do not interest me. It does not make me ignorant
Back to top Go down
http://www.deanmack.co.uk
dave dynamite
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
dave dynamite

Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2008-10-24

Tributes Radio... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tributes Radio...   Tributes Radio... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 3:31 pm

bloody hell dean is that you, not seen you on here for a while mate hello lol! lol! lol!
dave dynamite king

oh and how are you jules..
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/davedynamite1
pauldb38
Admin
Admin
pauldb38

Number of posts : 3782
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Tributes Radio... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tributes Radio...   Tributes Radio... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:42 pm

Nice to see Charmaine has also moaned on the other forums about the same issue !! Charmaine i think your been a little harsh here , no where in the rules does it say people have to post , although we wouldn't have much of a forum if people didn't post you can't bully people into posting. You post about tributes radio maybe people on here don't subscribe ? You know we do have our own radio station on here ? So going on about services on another website aint always going to get a responce.

With your outburst people will do 1 of 2 things now , feel pressured into answering you or just totally ignore you because they won't be bullied into posting. Really disapointed in your outburst !

Paul.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.co.uk
Lorna
Lorna

Number of posts : 4081

Tributes Radio... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tributes Radio...   Tributes Radio... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 5:26 pm

Can I just add that the birthday notifications arent working at the mo so unless you guys tell us or have a crystal ball installed o the browser we wont know Laughing Laughing Laughing

Looking at your post though Charmaine, you havent added anything yourself, just 'take a look at this link'. Im not quiet sure what you can reply to that really.
As Ive said in the past - put your opinion on things like you want others to do, like in the above post for instance, you did not put your feelings about it so why expect anyone else to do the same?

Every one of our members are appreciated but most, like me, dont have a lot of time so pop on when they can. You cant expect a reply to every single post, and as Dean has stated, it has been discussed anyway, which you may have over looked so why discuss it again?

I think you do take things to heart some times but at the same time you know you have some good friends on here who would be sad if you left.
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.com
Malcolm King
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Malcolm King

Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2009-04-20

Tributes Radio... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tributes Radio...   Tributes Radio... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 5:42 pm

Just don't think anyone has time to post in every thread or even keep up with every thread. As others have said, most of us use a few sites to network, you can't make a noticable contribution to them all. I'm on tributes radio and do as I do here. I post pretty often, at other times I'm just happy to read through a thread. People may also miss a thread if they haven't been online for a few days. Because they don't add input to your thread, doesn't mean they are not interested or have a specific reason not to.
An example of this is I posted in the You Tube thread a video of me singing "You Gave Me A Mountain". I thought it's probably the first chance anyone on here will have ever seen me "live", so I thought it may get a few responces. As yet there's not a single comment on it. The next day i posted a wee promo video I made and it received comment after comment very rapidly. Now I never got offended at all that no one posted in the first thread, because I didn't feel there was any hidden agenda. The comments on the second video prove my point. People will post if they have the time, and are lucky enough to be here shortly after you submit the thread.
Back to top Go down
http://www.malcolmking.com
charmainejensenvoisine
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
charmainejensenvoisine

Tributes Radio... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tributes Radio...   Tributes Radio... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:13 pm

BIG JULES wrote:
WELL TAKE THE HINT THEN AND STOP MOANING AND WHINING WHEN PEOPLE DON'T REPLY, COS THEY DON'T HAVE TO IT'S NOT A LAW.Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

WHATEVER JULES --- WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND -
USING CAPS MEANS YOU ARE SHOUTING AT THE PERSON - SO AM USING IT BACK TO YOU LOL
PEOPLE DO NOT CARE ABOUT WHAT I POST HERE - THEN I DO NOT CARE ABOUT STAYING HERE
AND WILL BE SHORTLY REMOVING MYSELF !!!!
Back to top Go down
charmainejensenvoisine
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
charmainejensenvoisine

Tributes Radio... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tributes Radio...   Tributes Radio... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:17 pm

carole wrote:
Hi Charmaine,
Although i dont post very much on this site i am
always interested in what you and the other members
have to say.When i have posted replies i dont always
get an answer but i know its nothing to worry about
as everyone is so friendly on here its not intentionally
done to hurt your feelings,i didnt have a birthday message
either Rolling Eyes but i forgive them.
take care luv carole xx

Thanks for your message Carole and as for people on this forum being friendly with me LOL
Very few in this past year unfortunately to say the least. In fact I have been reprimanded more than,
have had people be friendly with me...

Oh, just so people on the board know, I also have a private mailing list also for people that want to be
kept up to date on Elvis news and ETA news of which I do not post up on forums and if you want to go
on to this private mailing list - email me at charmainejensen@sympatico.ca and I will add you to this
private Elvis and ETA mailing lists.

Hugs Charmaine
Back to top Go down
charmainejensenvoisine
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
charmainejensenvoisine

Tributes Radio... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tributes Radio...   Tributes Radio... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:23 pm

Dean-Mack wrote:
https://elvisisinthebrowser.forumotion.com/off-topic-f5/off-topic-tribute-radio-t6012.htm

Charmaine if you had read the posts on the board you would have seen that this topic had already been discussed. does that mean you are the ignorant 1 for not answering it Question Question Question .

I don't answer your posts on here because the majority of them do not interest me. It does not make me ignorant

I came on here to offer a link to Tributes Radio only to show that it had not been deleted, but only that that the link to Tributes Radio only had been slightly changed...

But you see it was more than just about the topic of Tributes Radio ..

Charmaine
Back to top Go down
charmainejensenvoisine
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
charmainejensenvoisine

Tributes Radio... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tributes Radio...   Tributes Radio... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:27 pm

pauldb38 wrote:
Nice to see Charmaine has also moaned on the other forums about the same issue !! Charmaine i think your been a little harsh here , no where in the rules does it say people have to post , although we wouldn't have much of a forum if people didn't post you can't bully people into posting. You post about tributes radio maybe people on here don't subscribe ? You know we do have our own radio station on here ? So going on about services on another website aint always going to get a responce.

With your outburst people will do 1 of 2 things now , feel pressured into answering you or just totally ignore you because they won't be bullied into posting. Really disapointed in your outburst !

Paul.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Btw, I posted out of courtesy of Tributes Radio because I know there are a bunch of members on here that are also members on Tributes Radio and I was aware that they changed their link to their site and I was only offering up the new link.

So your disappointed in me huh.... how about those times when you felt I was a valuable asset to the forum huh.. where did those days go Paul? Sad I remember times when I would be almost MIA from the forum and you would be concerned, and now I can be gone for weeks at a time and you will not even notice!

Well not to worry, as when I finish this thread I will not be a disappointment to anybody anymore as you can unsubscribe me !!
As quite frankly I know who on here are my friends...

Charmaine
Back to top Go down
BIG JULES
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
BIG JULES

Tributes Radio... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tributes Radio...   Tributes Radio... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 6:46 am

charmainejensenvoisine wrote:
BIG JULES wrote:

WHATEVER JULES --- WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND -
USING CAPS MEANS YOU ARE SHOUTING AT THE PERSON - SO AM USING IT BACK TO YOU LOL
PEOPLE DO NOT CARE ABOUT WHAT I POST HERE - THEN I DO NOT CARE ABOUT STAYING HERE
AND WILL BE SHORTLY REMOVING MYSELF !!!!

IF YOU PAID ATTENTION YOU WOULD NOTICE I ALWAYS TYPE IN CAPITALS, Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
pauldb38
Admin
Admin
pauldb38

Number of posts : 3782

Tributes Radio... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tributes Radio...   Tributes Radio... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 8:59 am

Charmaine if you want me to delete you from the forum just say the word no problems there. But just think what your asking , if eveyone who posted got a reply from everyone on the forum to say thankyou for the post we would have a forum full of thankyou's and no room for anything else.

If everytime you make a effort on the forum you want a thankyou i guess you would treat people the same right ? Well our team of mods and admin work on this forum everyday and work hard to , when was the last time you said thankyou for all our effort ? See where i'm coming from now ?

Would be sad if you left but at the end of the day i have to respect your wishes.

Paul.
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.co.uk
eselvisfan
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
eselvisfan

Number of posts : 3309
Registration date : 2007-11-15

Tributes Radio... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tributes Radio...   Tributes Radio... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 11:27 am

Sorry Charmaine, but you have wrote this befor and i gave you an answer on it.
Sometimes i dont have time to react, sometimes i dont know what to react, and sometimes i dont feel like reacting.
Many times i have been posting here too, and dint get a reaction.
That has nothing to do with me, but maybe just the subject..
I was wondering if you respond to EVERY topic???
That is just about impossible to do.
You can not ALWAYS get the attention, but you got it now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/forjohnnyreel/
spirit of elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
spirit of elvis

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2007-08-16

Tributes Radio... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tributes Radio...   Tributes Radio... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 8:13 pm

[quote="eselvisfan"]Sometimes i dont have time to react, sometimes i dont know what to react, and sometimes i dont feel like reacting.
quote]

nicely put essie that goes for me aswell you summed that up brilliant.
Back to top Go down
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

Number of posts : 4667
Registration date : 2007-09-09

Tributes Radio... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tributes Radio...   Tributes Radio... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 8:37 pm

Charmaine, sorry you are upset about your posts but sometimes as someone said I thought most were for information and not for replies, as a lot was good information. As for birthday's unfortunatley as the birthday bit was not working we would be unaware that it was near. It would be a shame if you went as you have a lot of knowledge but we will respect your decision. We are here to have a fun and cheer up our days and talk about the 1 main person Elvis Presley and not have arguments of who has not replied etc.
Back to top Go down
charmainejensenvoisine
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
charmainejensenvoisine

Tributes Radio... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tributes Radio...   Tributes Radio... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 2:54 am

IF YOU PAID ATTENTION YOU WOULD NOTICE I ALWAYS TYPE IN CAPITALS, Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes[/quote]<<<

For your information I do not always notice how people always type as I have problems with my eyesight now because of a stroke FYI...

Charmaine
Back to top Go down
BIG JULES
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
BIG JULES

Tributes Radio... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tributes Radio...   Tributes Radio... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 8:08 am

IF YOU PAID ATTENTION YOU WOULD NOTICE I ALWAYS TYPE IN CAPITALS, Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
<<<

For your information I do not always notice how people always type as I have problems with my eyesight now because of a stroke FYI...

Charmaine[/quote]

WELL YOU SEEM TO SEE EVERYTHING ELSE OK INCLUDING SMALL PRINT IN NEWSPAPER CLIPPINGS, SO MY TYPING SHOULD OF LEAPED OUT AT YOU AS IT MUST HAVE BEEN EASIER FOR YOU TO READ , AND IS THIS THE SAME THING WHERE YOU HAVE PROFESSED TO NOT BEING ABLE TO WALK VERY FAR AND CAN'T DO LOTS OF THINGS YET YOU POST UP VIDEOS OF YOURSELF ON YOUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL WALKING MILES THROUGH FORESTS IN YOUR " SPECIAL SHOES " AND RUNNING IN THE SNOW WITH YOUR DOG AND LIFTING HEAVY TRAYS OUT OF YOUR OVEN...

I'M NOT AN UNSYMPATHETIC PERSON AS I HAVE PROBLEMS WITH MY OWN FAMILY LIFE BUT YOU ARE A SYMPATHY SEEKER WITH A HUSBAND WHO SHOULD BE ON MORE MEDICATION THAN YOU, AND MYSELF AND OTHERS JUST CAN'T TAKE YOUR ATTENTION SEEKING.......

IS THAT BIG ENOUGH FOR YOU TO READ...
Back to top Go down
charmainejensenvoisine
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
charmainejensenvoisine

Tributes Radio... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tributes Radio...   Tributes Radio... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 9:13 am

BIG JULES wrote:
<<<

Charmaine

WELL YOU SEEM TO SEE EVERYTHING ELSE OK INCLUDING SMALL PRINT IN NEWSPAPER CLIPPINGS, SO MY TYPING SHOULD OF LEAPED OUT AT YOU AS IT MUST HAVE BEEN EASIER FOR YOU TO READ , AND IS THIS THE SAME THING WHERE YOU HAVE PROFESSED TO NOT BEING ABLE TO WALK VERY FAR AND CAN'T DO LOTS OF THINGS YET YOU POST UP VIDEOS OF YOURSELF ON YOUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL WALKING MILES THROUGH FORESTS IN YOUR " SPECIAL SHOES " AND RUNNING IN THE SNOW WITH YOUR DOG AND LIFTING HEAVY TRAYS OUT OF YOUR OVEN...

I'M NOT AN UNSYMPATHETIC PERSON AS I HAVE PROBLEMS WITH MY OWN FAMILY LIFE BUT YOU ARE A SYMPATHY SEEKER WITH A HUSBAND WHO SHOULD BE ON MORE MEDICATION THAN YOU, AND MYSELF AND OTHERS JUST CAN'T TAKE YOUR ATTENTION SEEKING.......

IS THAT BIG ENOUGH FOR YOU TO READ...
[/quote]

For your information I have software that also magnifies what I see on my screens and as for walking for miles..
That I hardly do anymore without regretting it and feeling like I am going to collaspe. I do carry a collaspible cane
in my purse for my good and bad days... So I gander that you saw my husbands videos with him using a walker, by
the way I also have one and use it on my really bad days when I am having one of my attacks and by no means am I looking for frickin sympathy a**hole!!!!

As for walking thru them forests I have not done that in over a two years my husband just said now....

If you must know JERK I was dx last Summer with MS in the stage of Remit/Relaspe... and if there is anybody on this forum familiar with this and the fact we have our good and bad days...

Again you are a fricken asshole and for Paul to allow you to talk to me with such disrespect is all the more reason - for me to reconsider why should I stay on a forum where there is absolutely not bloody compassion and where members are permitted to behave ignorantly as you do! Oh did I say I had a stroke yah October of 2007... as if you really give a flying leap a**hole!!

I am sorry Paul, Lorna and other Moderators, BUT I do NOT have to take this kind of uncompassionate sh*t from this low class a**shole. I just copied and pasted this message to a few friends and they feel what Jules wrote to me is a bloody low fricken blow!!! Nobody please do not expect me to stand on this forum and allow someone to attack me like Jules got away with doing once again!!!!

If there are any members on this forum that support me - please email me at charmainejensen@sympatico.ca

Thank you,

Charmaine
Back to top Go down
spirit of elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
spirit of elvis

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2007-08-16

Tributes Radio... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tributes Radio...   Tributes Radio... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 9:25 am

in all fairness charmaine jules has someone verry close to him with big health complications, but he doesnt make a big deal of it he and the person just gets on with it, so i think that tirade of abuse was uncalled for, as he of all people know what its like to be in your situation, your not the only person in the world to be in ill health.
Back to top Go down
charmainejensenvoisine
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
charmainejensenvoisine

Tributes Radio... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tributes Radio...   Tributes Radio... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 9:30 am

spirit of elvis wrote:
in all fairness charmaine jules has someone verry close to him with big health complications, but he doesnt make a big deal of it he and the person just gets on with it, so i think that tirade of abuse was uncalled for, as he of all people know what its like to be in your situation, your not the only person in the world to be in ill health.

So it is GANG UP ON CHARMAINE on this bloody forum.

You actually believe that I am looking for sympathy.. I have more dignity and class than that. You really do not know me.. and in fact nobody knows me on this forum or has any respect for me!

I am very, very disappointed and disillussioned in what I felt this forum to be... Sad and hurt to be attacked - me attacking Jules -
what nobody defending me????

Charmaine
Back to top Go down
BIG JULES
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
BIG JULES

Tributes Radio... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tributes Radio...   Tributes Radio... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 9:36 am

OK HONEY, WHATEVER, YOU RAM YOUR WEIRD LIFE DOWN PEOPLES NECKS ON YOUTUBE AND ON THE FORUMS AND YOU EXPECT PEOPLE TO LIKE IT..YEAH RIGHT.

AND WHEN MY WIFE TRIED TO GET INTO A CONVERSATION AND OFFER SUPPORT TO YOU AS SHE HAS A SIMILAR CONDITION TO YOURSELF YOU TURNED IT INTO A COMPETITION WHICH WAS NOTICED BY SEVERAL MEMBERS OF THE FORUM SO MY WIFE BACKED OFF, AND WITHIN A FEW DAYS YOU MAGICALLY HAD MS INSTEAD OF FIBROMYALGIA EVEN THOUGH YOU HAD NOT HAD A CT SCAN TO CONFIRM THIS AND THEN YOU POSTED THE VIDEO OF YOU RUNNING IN THE SNOW WITH YOUR DOG. Rolling Eyes

I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHERE THE LOW CLASS COMMENT COMES FROM.....?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tributes Radio... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tributes Radio...   Tributes Radio... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tributes Radio...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next