WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Craig Memphis King Playhouse theatre Sleaford gig review

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
memphisking@elvis1988.plu
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Craig Memphis King Playhouse theatre Sleaford gig review Empty
PostSubject: Craig Memphis King Playhouse theatre Sleaford gig review   Craig Memphis King Playhouse theatre Sleaford gig review Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:46 am

Hi all

Just arrived home from a theatre gig in Sleaford Lincoln and what a blast after not getting it in the paper for the last 2 weeks for reasons i will not go into i was not exspecting a great turnout well it was not sellout but it was 80% sold and whata crowd they were to it went that well the theatre have booked me to return in april so what i thought would be a washout was actually a great night what made it better was after i had finished the show we managed to sell some 30 cds which is a bonus a great night had by all of to bed now then back of to portugal on tuesday

Craig
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-memphisking.co.uk
spirit of elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
spirit of elvis

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2007-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Craig Memphis King Playhouse theatre Sleaford gig review   Craig Memphis King Playhouse theatre Sleaford gig review Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 1:18 am

nice one craig glad it turned out well for you in the end crackin lad! and the cd sale just puts the icing on the cake, well done buddy
Back to top Go down
tutt
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
tutt

Number of posts : 707
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Craig Memphis King Playhouse theatre Sleaford gig review   Craig Memphis King Playhouse theatre Sleaford gig review Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:22 am

Hi Craig, great to see you had a great night in Sleaford mate, me & Mike Shelby would have come to see you, but he was out Fri & Sat night, he only lives a mile away from Sleaford, they r a good bunch of Elvis fans there, anyway mate i am glad it went well for you & hopefully we will catch up with you next time you r in town cheers
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/rick.laws.31
memphisking@elvis1988.plu
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Craig Memphis King Playhouse theatre Sleaford gig review   Craig Memphis King Playhouse theatre Sleaford gig review Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 2:18 pm

What a shame it would of been great to meet you i tend to be a bit of a loner in the eta world just doing my own thing ill have the date tom for the april show so make a note of it in the dairy it would be great to see you there

Craig
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-memphisking.co.uk
tutt
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
tutt

Number of posts : 707
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Craig Memphis King Playhouse theatre Sleaford gig review   Craig Memphis King Playhouse theatre Sleaford gig review Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 2:30 pm

memphisking@elvis1988.plu wrote:
What a shame it would of been great to meet you i tend to be a bit of a loner in the eta world just doing my own thing ill have the date tom for the april show so make a note of it in the dairy it would be great to see you there

Craig

Ok Craig, if we r not busy on the date we will be there cheers
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/rick.laws.31
MichaelAMemphis
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
MichaelAMemphis

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Craig Memphis King Playhouse theatre Sleaford gig review   Craig Memphis King Playhouse theatre Sleaford gig review Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 7:11 pm

Well done Craig. Lots of £££ ???

lol
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.UKELVIS.CO.UK
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Craig Memphis King Playhouse theatre Sleaford gig review   Craig Memphis King Playhouse theatre Sleaford gig review Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Craig Memphis King Playhouse theatre Sleaford gig review
Page 1 of 1