WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Auction Results

Go down 
AuthorMessage
danusia
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
danusia

Number of posts : 2967
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Auction Results Empty
PostSubject: Auction Results   Auction Results Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 10:39 am

Auction Results Auction-dr-nic-2009-ring-tcb

The necklace was given to Dr. Nick by Elvis, who personally placed it around his neck. The majority of the TCB necklaces were simply made of gold. This necklace is unique in that it is accented with diamonds. This TCB was the highest Elvis auction item yesterday in Vegas. Dr. Nick's TCB neck lace went for $97, 500.00 US Dollars. Click the link below to see Dr. Nick talk about the necklace.

Cat's eye green tourmaline and diamond ring, mounted in 14k yellow gold. Designed as a free-form, highly textured ring, centering a cabochon, cat's eye green tourmaline measuring 18.4 by 13.7 by 7.1mm, and gauged at 10.90cts., and is a medium bluish green with a fair cat's eye effect. Flanked by two full-cut round diamonds totaling 0.40cts., and graded J-K color and VS clarity. There is a large fracture throughout the tourmaline, which is hidden by the unique setting. The ring can be sized, weighs 29.2 gms., size 8.5. This ring was gifted to Dr. Nick by Elvis after a concert. Elvis had worn this on and off stage. Elvis gave it to Dr. Nick because he thought it held a special attraction for Dr. Nick. The ring sold for $22,500.00 US Dollars.

Lapis lazuli and diamond ring, mounted in 18k yellow gold. Centering an oval tablet of lapis lazuli and flanked by fourteen diamonds totaling 0.45cts., and graded H-I color and VS clarity. The mounting has a satin finish. The ring weighs 32 gms., and is size 9.25. This ring was worn by Elvis on his pinkie both on and off stage and gifted to Dr. Nick after a concert because it matched his shirt. It sold for $27,000.00 US Dollars.

Source: Elvis Unlimited / Updated: Jun 27, 2009
Back to top Go down
danusia
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
danusia

Number of posts : 2967
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Auction Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auction Results   Auction Results Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 10:48 am

Auction Results ElvisLetterAuction Results ConcertShirt More Auction News

Ivory silk shirt with gold, silver and black sequins, gold bugle beads and faux pearl ornamentation along collar, yolk, back and front. Accompanied by a letter from Elvis' friend and associate Charlie Hodge that states he was given this stage-worn shirt by Elvis in he mid-70's.
This item is highly questionable yet it sold for $31,000.00 US dollars. This item is not from Dr. Nick's collection. And the COA "supposedly" comes from Charlie Hodge.

Note written on Elvis Presley notepad paper that reads, 'From the home of' Elvis Presley/ I read comic books and I was the hero of the comic book. I saw movies and I was the hero of the movie./ So every dream that I ever dreamed has come true a hundred times.' 5 1/2 by 5 inches.
This item doesn't say "who" it is from and also seems highly questionable. Julien's has been contacted about these questionable items and they stand behind the auction lots. It sold for $5000.00 US Dollars.
Many of Elvis' pill bottles from Dr. Nick's collection were broken up into individual lots. Out of respect and good taste, we won't show them but the 9 lots sold from $2,250 to $7000.00 US Dollars each.
Back to top Go down

Auction Results
Page 1 of 1