WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sony BMG will release Elvis 30 CD boxset

Go down 
AuthorMessage
danusia
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
danusia

Number of posts : 2967
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Sony BMG will release Elvis 30 CD boxset Empty
PostSubject: Sony BMG will release Elvis 30 CD boxset   Sony BMG will release Elvis 30 CD boxset Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 7:30 pm

"Ernst Jorgensen is working on a 30 CD Box Set that will contain all official masters as released during Elvis' life time with another 3 or 4 hours of the most interesting alternate takes, demos, live recordings, home recordings. The set will be USA made and a limited edition to less than 10,000 units.

Ernst Jorgensen : This is a one shot deal. It's coming, it's here, it's gone as Colonel Parker would say. It will be 30 CDs in a very prestigious packaging with a fantastic book with it. USA made limited edition less than 10,000. It's killed me for 15 months now. The work load has been absurd but I could not deny it. I could not deny being a part of that.

To me, it is the most astonishing wonderful idea. Here's a whole definition at this time is that it is all official masters as released during Elvis' life time with another 3 or 4 hours (and we have to define that) of the most interesting alternate takes, demos, live recordings, home recordings.

There will not be 1 unreleased element on that box because that would be brutally unfair and only encourage bootlegging. You have to want to own that thing. We're not taking you as hostages. But at the same time, it is also a total restoration of every Elvis master with new digital technology."

Retail Cost believed to be around US$1,000.00!

2009/08/03 www.epgold.com
Back to top Go down

Sony BMG will release Elvis 30 CD boxset
Page 1 of 1