WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Images of The King Results (2009)

Go down 
+8
John Devil
Mike w
lance
JRtherealJasper
val w (Kinky Boots)
Malcolm King
Kay the devil in disguise
charmainejensenvoisine
12 posters
AuthorMessage
charmainejensenvoisine
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
charmainejensenvoisine

Number of posts : 2539
Registration date : 2007-11-13

The Images of The King Results (2009) Empty
PostSubject: The Images of The King Results (2009)   The Images of The King Results (2009) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 4:52 am

The Images of The King Champion - Jesse Aron
2nd - Chris Connor
3rd tie - Cody Slaughter and Joe Hall

Jesse, congratulations on winning the championship of The Images of The King and Chris, Cody
and Joe congratulations guys for placing. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Images of The King Results (2009)   The Images of The King Results (2009) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 8:55 am

a massive well done to our very own Chris Connor cheers king Congrats Trophey clap2 clap2 clap2
Back to top Go down
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2009-06-24

PostSubject: Re: The Images of The King Results (2009)   The Images of The King Results (2009) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 9:50 am

A massive congratulations to Chris Connor for coming 2nd. flying elvis Congrats
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/K4YL3IGH
Malcolm King
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Malcolm King

Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2009-04-20

PostSubject: Re: The Images of The King Results (2009)   The Images of The King Results (2009) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 10:07 am

Trophey Well Done Chris Trophey
Back to top Go down
http://www.malcolmking.com
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

Number of posts : 4667
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: The Images of The King Results (2009)   The Images of The King Results (2009) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 11:38 am

Well done Chris Congrats Congrats Cheers Mmmm
Back to top Go down
JRtherealJasper
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2007-08-13

PostSubject: Re: The Images of The King Results (2009)   The Images of The King Results (2009) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 1:21 pm

First of all a big Congratulations to Jesse Aron!

He is one of the hardest working ETAs in the business and is a super-nice guy as well. He started to compete in 2003 and I'm so happy for him that he's finally won the Big One after all the years of hard work he has put in.

"Images" is the first and original Elvis competition in the world and I know EPE now has their own competition down the sreet, but Images is all about the Spirit of Elvis and not just about making money.

Big Congratulations also to our own Chris Connor!

I knew he would be At Least a runner up, becuase with Images it's always been very, very rare for a brand-new ETA to win on their first try. I've noticed that it usually takes 2 or 3 attempts before they win no matter how talented they are.

Well done Jesse, Chris, Cody and Joseph.
Back to top Go down
Malcolm King
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Malcolm King

Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2009-04-20

PostSubject: Re: The Images of The King Results (2009)   The Images of The King Results (2009) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 1:28 pm

JRtherealJasper wrote:
First of all a big Congratulations to Jesse Aron!

He is one of the hardest working ETAs in the business and is a super-nice guy as well. He started to compete in 2003 and I'm so happy for him that he's finally won the Big One after all the years of hard work he has put in.

"Images" is the first and original Elvis competition in the world and I know EPE now has their own competition down the sreet, but Images is all about the Spirit of Elvis and not just about making money.

Big Congratulations also to our own Chris Connor!

I knew he would be At Least a runner up, becuase with Images it's always been very, very rare for a brand-new ETA to win on their first try. I've noticed that it usually takes 2 or 3 attempts before they win no matter how talented they are.

Well done Jesse, Chris, Cody and Joseph.

politics and anything else should never come into it. I'm sure Chris, and others would have invested a lot of time, effort and money getting to the final. If the performance warranted a win, it should be given....first time or 55th time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.malcolmking.com
lance
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
lance

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: The Images of The King Results (2009)   The Images of The King Results (2009) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 3:48 pm

well done chris king

cheers cheers cheers cheers
LANCE
TCB
Cool
Back to top Go down
Mike w
Knocking On Gracelands Door
Knocking On Gracelands Door
Mike w

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: The Images of The King Results (2009)   The Images of The King Results (2009) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 6:19 pm

Well done Chris.
Back to top Go down
John Devil
John Devil

Number of posts : 1053
Registration date : 2008-11-23

PostSubject: Re: The Images of The King Results (2009)   The Images of The King Results (2009) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 8:51 pm

Congratulatlons Chris
Well done mate
Regards John
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadesofelvis.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: The Images of The King Results (2009)   The Images of The King Results (2009) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 11:17 pm

Congrats, Nice one Chris! Smile
Also Congrats to Jesse Aron & young Cody Slaughter! cheers
Back to top Go down
pauldb38
Admin
Admin
pauldb38

Number of posts : 3782
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: The Images of The King Results (2009)   The Images of The King Results (2009) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 8:19 am

I Big well done to all the finalists , and especially to our very own grown Chris connor , i did say it was only a matter of time , i'm expecting chris's career to explode big time now. Watch out vegas he's going to be knocking on your door soon.

Paul.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.co.uk
spirit of elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
spirit of elvis

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2007-08-16

PostSubject: Re: The Images of The King Results (2009)   The Images of The King Results (2009) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 2:06 pm

well done christopher king
Back to top Go down
Lorna
Lorna

Number of posts : 4081
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: The Images of The King Results (2009)   The Images of The King Results (2009) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 8:39 pm

The Images of The King Results (2009) 1018843x44m9amzck

Congrats Chris! Fantastic tribute, you totally deserve it! Hope your havin a ball in the promised land! x
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.com
chris connor
Rocking in Lauderdale
Rocking in Lauderdale
chris connor

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: The Images of The King Results (2009)   The Images of The King Results (2009) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 6:48 pm

Thanks to everyone for kind messages... Memphis was fantastic. Graceland I will never forget as long as I live! I didnt think I would be teary but at one point i had to have a moment alone. It was an experience I wont forget walking around Elvis's home. I had to go twice as the first time I was not alone so to speak (which i am not putting down) but went again on the last day when there was not as many people there, so i could reflect and take everything in.
I met some great people, and great eta's... to mention a few.... Craig Memphis King, Shawn Klush, D J Fontana, Mr Lansky, Gino Minopolio, Nathan Belt, Jesse Aron, Mario, Jo Hall, Ewok, Jo, Ciaran Houlian, and many more whose names i cant remember (no disprespect as so many to remember).
Everyone there made myself and Lisa feel so welcome. The heat was a little too much at times especially when standing for long durations taking requests for photos, but it was all a fantastic, and I didnt want to refuse any one regardless of the buckets of sweat! Cool There are so many great eta's and I am blown away to have come in the top 3! Congrats to the winner Jesse who really is a nice bloke, and a superb eta...... Trophey
Thanks again guys, truly appreciated for your messages on here and facebook

Chris
Back to top Go down
http://www.chrisconnorelvis.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Images of The King Results (2009)   The Images of The King Results (2009) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Images of The King Results (2009)
Page 1 of 1