WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Blackpool Queens

Go down 
+2
Lorna
val w (Kinky Boots)
6 posters
AuthorMessage
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

Number of posts : 4667
Registration date : 2007-09-09

Blackpool Queens Empty
PostSubject: Blackpool Queens   Blackpool Queens Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 7:46 pm

I went to the show only on the Saturday day and evening. Had an absolutley brilliant time. It was great to meet everyone, Kirk, Rob, Mike & his girlfriend, Andy, Ricky. Must not forget Paul & Lorna. The guys done an absolutley brilliant set, especially Mike who's girfriend who came on stage with Mike as Ann Margaret. Mike you have Elvis's mannerisims down to a tee. Kirk & Rob fantastic, thank you for singing to me Rob it made my day. Will be making sure I catch Kirk & Robs shows.

Apolgies if I bent a few ears drunken had too many lemonades. Thank you to Paul B who chased me around the carpark hitting me with a blow up guitar (bet you didnt know I could run in high heels). Andy didn't know you mum could dive so quickly Rolling .

Fantastic night, just sorry I could not have stayed for the others. Will put pictures on soon. Thumbs Thumbs Thumbs
Back to top Go down
Lorna
Lorna

Number of posts : 4081
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Blackpool Queens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackpool Queens   Blackpool Queens Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 8:16 pm

It was fab wasnt it Val! So glad you and Mike made it. I just had a fantastic weekend! I didnt want it to end. Basking in Elvis day and night, what more can you ask for. All of the lads on where just sensational - Kirk Turner - fantastic young Elvis with amazin moves and an endearing innocence on stage, the great Paul Molloy who is just that - loved the leathers btw, we will have ya in a jumpsuit in no time! lol! Mike Nova who is the ultimate Movie Elvis, so energetic, I get a stitch just watchin him! lol! Paul Larcombe who can made us laugh (jokes) and cry (old shep) and has one hell of a voice, just tops!, Rob Kingsley who I have a flicker pad of photos of, just amazin, we defo have to go see one of his shows, fantastic Aloha Elvis and we had the great pleasure of seein Jay Ashton on the Sunday who was as ever fantastic and cant forget Amy, she has the voice of an angel, you must be dead proud of her Mike! The atmosphere was electric! And meeting old friends and new, we had a ball! Thank you so much for a fantastic weekend guys.
I will get round to writing a more in depth review but I seriously need sleep! Didnt leave Blackpool til 6am this morning, we had a 2 hour drive back and I was in work for 9am! I am done in but it was so worth it!
But thanks to Martin and all the guys it was ace! lol!

Here are a few pic's of the weekend.
http://www.new.facebook.com/album.php?aid=102410&id=722202835&l=ba2ad85516
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.com
mikenova
Knocking On Gracelands Door
mikenova

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2007-11-20

Blackpool Queens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackpool Queens   Blackpool Queens Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 11:02 pm

thanks for your kind words ladies!! it was an amazing weekend and great to meet some new folk too.

had a real blast and it was an honour to perform for Real Elvis fans

God Bless xx
Back to top Go down
http://www.elvisreturns.co.uk
dave dynamite
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
dave dynamite

Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2008-10-24

Blackpool Queens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackpool Queens   Blackpool Queens Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 6:51 am

it sounds like a great night was had by all, wish i could ave been there.
there always next time.
dave dynamite king
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/davedynamite1
pauldb38
Admin
Admin
pauldb38

Number of posts : 3782
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Blackpool Queens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackpool Queens   Blackpool Queens Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 8:52 am

Without reapeating whats already been said all i can say is the event was tastfully put together and the standard of ETA's was just so high Elvis himself would be very proud , i enjoyed everyones preformances the lads worked really hard. All i can say is if your going to the blackpool january contest your going to be blown away at the standard , i for one are looking forward to the event. A big big thank you to Martin Fox Paul Shookup and everyone who was working hard in the background to make the weekend the big success it was.

Paul.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.co.uk
rabelvis
rabelvis

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2007-11-12

Blackpool Queens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackpool Queens   Blackpool Queens Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:47 pm

Hi Guys,
Wow just like to say a BIG Thank you for all your comments!! Also a big Thank You as without you all we couldnt have the show!! We had over 17,000 people watching Live on the internet on Sunday!!! Cant wait to do it all again and see Val in the BOOTS affraid

Well done to everyone!!!!All the ETA's Mike Paul M Paul L and Kirk (1 to watch at Blackpool next year!!!!) and Jay & of course Paul Smith & his wife Carol & DJ Steve, Mike Rossi & his Trumpet!!!LOL Marie Abbie
Wendy & Paul and of course Simmone & Martin Fox We had a BRILL weekend
Back to top Go down
http://www.avisionofelvis.com
Sponsored content

Blackpool Queens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackpool Queens   Blackpool Queens Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blackpool Queens
Page 1 of 1