WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Let Me Be The One The latest release is out now.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
danusia
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
danusia

Number of posts : 2967
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Let Me Be The One The latest release is out now. Empty
PostSubject: Let Me Be The One The latest release is out now.   Let Me Be The One The latest release is out now. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:06 pm

Let Me Be The One The latest release is out now. Cd_Letmebetheone

If you wanted to hear more than a new live recording and wished for a brand new song, then the new Audionics is the one to buy !

The CD " Let Me Be The One – Behind Closed Doors " containing home demos recorded in April 1974, November 1973 and 1960. Completely new songs recorded by Elvis are hard to find and Audionics is proud to include a completely UNRELEASED gem recorded in April 1974 in Palm Springs, CA.

Elvis’ duets rendition with the group Voice of the song "Let Me Be The One" is somewhat spicy to say the least but nonetheless entertaining, all his energy was saved for a great finale that is almost worth the price of the CD by itself. This incredible rarity is followed with the complete November 1973 home demos recorded at Sam Thompson’s house in Memphis, and for the first time ever complete in such EXCELLENT quality.

Finally we move back to California thirteen years earlier with Elvis on piano in the privacy of his house on Monovale Drive in Beverly Hills. This time Elvis is surrounded by Nancy Sharp and Red West. Within this intimate setting you are treated with the complete unedited home demos recorded that day, featuring for the very first time a good portion in stereo * ( they have use two microphones ) and best ever sound quality.

This new Audionics production will be presented in a standard jewel case with a 32 page booklet, and accompanying photographs taken during these years or close to them.

You will be able to hear and enjoy Elvis in the relaxed atmosphere of these private parties in California and Memphis. Get a copy while you can !!!!

Tracks:

01. Dialogue / Spanish Eyes #1 / Dialogue ; 02. Young At Heart (partial) / Dialogue ; 03. Let Me Be The One ; 04. Baby, What You Want Me To Do ; 05. I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry ; 06. Rocky Top (instrumental); 07. Spanish Eyes #2 (with reprise) ; 08. C. C. Rider ; 09. That's All Right, Mama; 10. Your Life Has Just Begun; 11. Tear Drops / 'sorority songs'; 12. Elvis recites a poem / Dialogue ; 13. You'll Never Walk Alone (partial) * ; 14. If I Loved You * ; 15. The Lord's Prayer / If I Loved You (reprise) * ; 16. I Wonder, I Wonder, I Wonder * ; 17. An Evening Prayer (partial) * ; 18. Make Believe * ; 19. She Wears My Ring *; 20. Sweet Leilani #1 * ; 21. Sweet Leilani # 2 * ; 22. Sweet Leilani (reprise) ; 23. Beyond The Reef ; 24. When The Swallows Come Back To Capistrano ; 25. He ; 26. Hands Off ; 27. Lawdy Miss Clawdy (partial)

Tracks 1-3 recorded in Elvis Presley's Home, Palm Springs, CA,- April 1974.

Tracks 4-11 recorded at Sam Thompson home, Memphis, TN - November 1973.

Tracks 12-25 recorded at EP's Residence at Monovale Dr., Hollywood, CA. - November 1960.

* denotes stereo recording

Total running time: 52:15

2009/08/21 E-Mail / www.epgold.com
Back to top Go down

Let Me Be The One The latest release is out now.
Page 1 of 1