WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Elvis' Most Beautiful Co-Star?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JRtherealJasper
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2007-08-13

Elvis' Most Beautiful Co-Star? Empty
PostSubject: Elvis' Most Beautiful Co-Star?   Elvis' Most Beautiful Co-Star? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 8:27 pm

Who do you think was Elvis' most beautiful co-star. Over the course of 31 movies, Elvis mostly had very attractive co-stars, with a few real stunners amongst them. Then again, a few of his co-stars I think were quite plain and often he had much better looking background girls than the leading lady!!
Of course, Ursula Andress was very famously arguably Elvis' most beautiful co-star and I easily prefer her to Ann-Margaret; but for me, Elvis' most beautiful co-star was one of 4 leading ladies he had in Paradise Hawaiian Style- however only 2 of them were genuinely Asian!!!
And the one I would rate as the most Beautiful out of this film and ANY and ALL of his films is the actress who played "Lehua". Her name is Linda Wong. BORN: 1936, Korea. Check out IMDB- she was making films since 1959 and PARADISE HAWAIIAN STYLE is apparently her last movie- well, obviously nothing can top starring with the King!
I even had trouble finding a photo of her, but I got this one:

Elvis' Most Beautiful Co-Star? PHS32
I know there is a much better picture out there of the two of them hugging, but I'd love to know what happened to her....
In the film, she memorably tells Elvis that she "doesn't provide THAT service anymore!"
Back to top Go down
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

Number of posts : 4667
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Elvis' Most Beautiful Co-Star?   Elvis' Most Beautiful Co-Star? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 8:31 pm

I think the lady from Love me tender and Donna Douglas from Frankie & Johnny.
Back to top Go down
Sean
Poster Of The Week
Poster Of The Week
Sean

Number of posts : 2251
Registration date : 2007-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Elvis' Most Beautiful Co-Star?   Elvis' Most Beautiful Co-Star? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 8:48 pm

Jocelyn Lane is a big favourite with Elvis fans and she is my No.1 choice.

Starring with Elvis in the 1965 film, 'Tickle Me'.
Back to top Go down
JRtherealJasper
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis

PostSubject: Re: Elvis' Most Beautiful Co-Star?   Elvis' Most Beautiful Co-Star? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 8:55 pm

Yeah Debra Paget was one of Elvis' most beautiful co-stars. She also had a small part in "The Ten Commandments".
Unbelievable to think that she is now 76!!
Elvis' Most Beautiful Co-Star? Paget310
Back to top Go down
JRtherealJasper
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis

PostSubject: Re: Elvis' Most Beautiful Co-Star?   Elvis' Most Beautiful Co-Star? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 9:06 pm

Hi Sean,
Any idea what she is up to now? Does she do any conventions? I'd love to know what Linda Wong did after she starred in Paradise, but she seems to have disappeared from the spotlight after 1966 and the King.
Anyway, I hope she had a happy life....!
It's fascinating seeing how some of Elvis' co-stars, entourage, girlfriends etc. lives played out, and what they look like today....
Back to top Go down
mikenova
Knocking On Gracelands Door
mikenova

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2007-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Elvis' Most Beautiful Co-Star?   Elvis' Most Beautiful Co-Star? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 9:15 pm

for me it has to be Joan Blackman from blue hawaii/kid galahad and thought she looked better in the latter movie!
Back to top Go down
http://www.elvisreturns.co.uk
Sean
Poster Of The Week
Poster Of The Week
Sean

Number of posts : 2251
Registration date : 2007-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Elvis' Most Beautiful Co-Star?   Elvis' Most Beautiful Co-Star? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 9:32 pm

JRtherealJasper wrote:
Hi Sean,
Any idea what she is up to now? Does she do any conventions? I'd love to know what Linda Wong did after she starred in Paradise, but she seems to have disappeared from the spotlight after 1966 and the King.
Anyway, I hope she had a happy life....!
It's fascinating seeing how some of Elvis' co-stars, entourage, girlfriends etc. lives played out, and what they look like today....

Hi Jasper,

Fans have been trying to find recent photos of her but none have turned up since the early 70's.

She quit the film industry in 1971, married Prince Alfonso of Hohenlohe-Langenberg of which they had a daughter, they divorced in 1985.

Today she is a successful designer of feather necklaces, and is the creator of the "Princess J Feather Collection," being marketed in California and London.

Mike,

Suprisingly, Elvis and Joan Blackman didnt really get on off-screen and a few years ago Joan did an Elvis event but it didnt go that great and vowed never to do any more.
Back to top Go down
mikenova
mikenova

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2007-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Elvis' Most Beautiful Co-Star?   Elvis' Most Beautiful Co-Star? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 10:26 pm

shame,i thought they had sum real chemistry goin at some points!

cheers Sean
Back to top Go down
http://www.elvisreturns.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Elvis' Most Beautiful Co-Star?   Elvis' Most Beautiful Co-Star? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:18 am

ann margret
Back to top Go down
JRtherealJasper
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis

PostSubject: Re: Elvis' Most Beautiful Co-Star?   Elvis' Most Beautiful Co-Star? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 7:27 pm

The One And Only.....Linda Wong!!! Wink2
Elvis' Most Beautiful Co-Star? Snapsh11
Elvis' Most Beautiful Co-Star? Snapsh12
Elvis' Most Beautiful Co-Star? Snapsh13
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elvis' Most Beautiful Co-Star?   Elvis' Most Beautiful Co-Star? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elvis' Most Beautiful Co-Star?
Page 1 of 1