WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

"Probably" Elvis Alive in 1984

Go down 
+2
Malcolm King
JRtherealJasper
6 posters
AuthorMessage
JRtherealJasper
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2007-08-13

"Probably" Elvis Alive in 1984 Empty
PostSubject: "Probably" Elvis Alive in 1984   "Probably" Elvis Alive in 1984 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 2:05 pm

This is related to the 1984 Muhammad Ali / Jesse Jackson / "Elvis" photo which I'm sure most of us are familiar with by now.
It was alleged on the second Bill Bixby TV Special that the man previously identified as Elvis was in fact Larry's agent Larry Kolb- who in more recent years was a spy for the US Government.
This has been discussed before on here but now the Video of this 1984 incident has surfaced. I have put some screencaps below along with comparisons which have been done by Linda Sigman who was involved in the Dr. Hinton business.
She goes to great lengths to draw out attention to the man's crooked little finger on his right hand. And of course, Elvis' little finger on his right hand was crooked after he broke it in a football game I believe it was.
If you watch the video, at one point, the man drops his head and touches his nose in a way Elvis often did.
"Probably" Elvis Alive in 1984 CloseupoflittlefingerAli

"Probably" Elvis Alive in 1984 ElviswithheaddownwithAli

"Probably" Elvis Alive in 1984 Closeupanotatedphotoofcrookedlittlefinger

[b]"Probably" Elvis Alive in 1984 Closeupcrookedlittlefinger[/b]
"Probably" Elvis Alive in 1984 Closeuplittlefinger1977

Of course I believe that it was in fact Larry Kolb that day- but it's interesting that the video has now surfaced and I can't explain the crooked right finger until I can find a photo of Larry Kolb for comparison.
But it just seems a bit strange that the mystery man's mannerisms mirror Elvis and the crooked finger as well....
Back to top Go down
Sean
Poster Of The Week
Poster Of The Week
Sean

Number of posts : 2251
Registration date : 2007-07-28

PostSubject: Re: "Probably" Elvis Alive in 1984   "Probably" Elvis Alive in 1984 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 5:40 pm

Elvis died on Aug 16th 1977.

The guy in the photo has admitted it was himself, Larry Kolb in '84 and not Elvis as some actually thought.

Topic closed.
Back to top Go down
Malcolm King
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Malcolm King

Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2009-04-20

PostSubject: Re: "Probably" Elvis Alive in 1984   "Probably" Elvis Alive in 1984 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 6:19 pm

watch the video....where? I've never been convinced of this photo being anyone other than Larry Kolb. The guy was 6,9' and it's clearly him in the photo. Look at the colour version, it's not even debatable who's in the picture.
Back to top Go down
http://www.malcolmking.com
danusia
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
danusia

Number of posts : 2967
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: "Probably" Elvis Alive in 1984   "Probably" Elvis Alive in 1984 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 6:33 pm

Malcolm, can one see this on youtybe?
Back to top Go down
Sean
Poster Of The Week
Poster Of The Week
Sean

PostSubject: Re: "Probably" Elvis Alive in 1984   "Probably" Elvis Alive in 1984 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 8:04 pm

Malcolm King wrote:
watch the video....where? I've never been convinced of this photo being anyone other than Larry Kolb. The guy was 6,9' and it's clearly him in the photo. Look at the colour version, it's not even debatable who's in the picture.

They 'doctored' the photo to make it look more like Elvis.
Back to top Go down
Malcolm King
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Malcolm King

PostSubject: Re: "Probably" Elvis Alive in 1984   "Probably" Elvis Alive in 1984 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 8:41 pm

Malcolm King wrote:

I was asking where I could view the video, the post says "watch the video" I've never seen a video, only several photos
Back to top Go down
Malcolm King
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Malcolm King

PostSubject: Re: "Probably" Elvis Alive in 1984   "Probably" Elvis Alive in 1984 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 10:51 pm

Following on the "Elvis Is Alive" anyone got an opinion on this video were Joe E, says he personally found Elvis in his bedroom.....and then several years later, it's the bathroom. Now you could say it was a slip of the tongue, but when probed on the issue, he says he found "Elvis on the bed!"

At around 2.10 on this video::::::

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jP2d33cnrik&feature=related
Back to top Go down
Sean
Poster Of The Week
Poster Of The Week
Sean

PostSubject: Re: "Probably" Elvis Alive in 1984   "Probably" Elvis Alive in 1984 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 11:09 pm

Yeah, thats an easy one to answer Malcolm,

Joe was asked this question only hours after finding his friend Elvis had passed away, his was still visibly shocked as were several others.

He told the press that he found 'Elvis on the bed' to keep Elvis' final moments as dignified as possible instead of telling them that Elvis was using the loo when he had that fatal seizure.

Got to respect Joe for that.
Back to top Go down
Malcolm King
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Malcolm King

PostSubject: Re: "Probably" Elvis Alive in 1984   "Probably" Elvis Alive in 1984 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 10:07 am

Sean wrote:
Yeah, thats an easy one to answer Malcolm,

Joe was asked this question only hours after finding his friend Elvis had passed away, his was still visibly shocked as were several others.

He told the press that he found 'Elvis on the bed' to keep Elvis' final moments as dignified as possible instead of telling them that Elvis was using the loo when he had that fatal seizure.

Got to respect Joe for that.

that was my take on it to Sean, but it's archive footage like that of Joe that people use to throw a spanner into the works and hope it raises doubt
Back to top Go down
Rockin T
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Rockin T

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: "Probably" Elvis Alive in 1984   "Probably" Elvis Alive in 1984 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 10:10 am

Would love him to be alive and happy.

But he isn`t.

The impact of his death is still only a ripple compared to the tidal wave of his life.
Back to top Go down
danusia
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
danusia

Number of posts : 2967
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Elvis Wanted   "Probably" Elvis Alive in 1984 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 5:40 pm

Interesting link: http://www.elviswanted.com/
Back to top Go down
Sophie
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Sophie

Number of posts : 2545
Registration date : 2007-08-02

PostSubject: Re: "Probably" Elvis Alive in 1984   "Probably" Elvis Alive in 1984 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 1:53 pm

Sean wrote:
Elvis died on Aug 16th 1977.

The guy in the photo has admitted it was himself, Larry Kolb in '84 and not Elvis as some actually thought.

Topic closed.
Very rude Sean. Im very interested in this. I will try and find the you tube I put up a while ago of Larry for you to watch if anyone wants. x
Back to top Go down
Sophie
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Sophie

Number of posts : 2545
Registration date : 2007-08-02

PostSubject: Re: "Probably" Elvis Alive in 1984   "Probably" Elvis Alive in 1984 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 2:45 pm

I dont think they did anything to the photo btw...it just happens to look like Elvis. Maybe it is him and larry is covering it up...after all thats what hes very good at.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Probably" Elvis Alive in 1984   "Probably" Elvis Alive in 1984 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Probably" Elvis Alive in 1984
Page 1 of 1