WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

King 'n' Me - new Elvis related film released

Go down 
AuthorMessage
danusia
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
danusia

Number of posts : 2967
Registration date : 2008-05-01

King 'n' Me - new Elvis related film released Empty
PostSubject: King 'n' Me - new Elvis related film released   King 'n' Me - new Elvis related film released Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 9:45 pm

King 'n' Me - new Elvis related film released King_n_Me_cover_art
An eccentric millionaire [Michael Jacobs] sends a seasoned documentary film crew on a Plotline - An eccentric millionaire [Michael Jacobs] sends a seasoned documentary film crew on a search to find the most legendary icon in the history of rock 'n' roll...The King. Is he alive, as many believe? If so, does he want to be found? Is there any credibility to the often ridiculous tales of "sightings"?

With an angry, alcoholic Director [Rob Ashkenas], a spoiled, egomaniacal celebrity journalist [Michael Dasch], and a ragtag crew of half-wits, the team searches throughout the urban jungles of Southern Florida to answer these questions. What they soon find will not only change their careers, but also their lives.

A tour de force performance by Producer/Co-Writer/Star Mike McSween, Shot & Cut by award winning filmmaker Steven Jacobs, highlight this comedic and transcendent mockumentary about the lengths people will go to find what they're looking for...and discovering themselves in the meantime.

Cast: Mike McSween, Rob Ashkenas, Michael Dasch, Michael Jacobs, 1000 Pounds of Thrust (band)

The Official Trailer

Cast: Mike McSween, Rob Ashkenas, Michael Dasch, Michael Jacobs, 1000 Pounds of Thrust (band) search t
An eccentric millionaire [Michael Jacobs] sends a seasoned documentary film crew on a search to find the most legendary icon in the history of rock ‘n’ roll...The King. Is he alive, as many believe? If so, does he want to be found? Is there any credibility to the often ridiculous tales of "sightings"?
With an angry, alcoholic Director [Rob Ashkenas], a spoiled, egomaniacal celebrity journalist [Michael Dasch], and a ragtag crew of half-wits, the team searches throughout the urban jungles of Southern Florida to answer these questions. What they soon find will not only change their careers, but also their lives.
A tour de force performance by Producer/Co-Writer/Star Mike McSween, Shot & Cut by award winning filmmaker Steven Jacobs, highlight this comedic and transcendent mockumentary about the lengths people will go to find what they’re looking for...and discovering themselves in the meantime.
The Official Trailer:
o find the most legendary icon in the history of rock ‘n’ roll...The King. Is he alive, as many believe? If so, does he want to be found? Is there any credibility to the often ridiculous tales of "sightings"?

A tour de force performance by Producer/Co-Writer/Star Mike McSween, Shot & Cut by award winning filmmaker Steven Jacobs, highlight this comedic and transcendent mockumentary about the lengths people will go to find what they’re looking for...and discovering themselves in the meantime.
The Official Trailer:
Back to top Go down

King 'n' Me - new Elvis related film released
Page 1 of 1