WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Personal note by Elvis for sale

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
danusia
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
danusia

Number of posts : 2967
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Personal note by Elvis for sale Empty
PostSubject: Personal note by Elvis for sale   Personal note by Elvis for sale Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 12:15 pm

Personal note by Elvis for sale 1_20091019064844 With one auction just ended, here comes another. For sale on October 25th: Rare ANS "E" on Las Vegas Hilton letterhead, 5½"x8¼", ca. 1975-77. A discarded sheet retrieved from trash can after Elvis vented his frustrations on paper, crumpled, and threw it away. In a desolate state of mind early one morning when he was alone, he penned in black ink: "help me Lord to get through all of this. I am so tired of it. I think I would like to sleep forever but rest does not come easy for me. Show me a way out from these problems. I want -- E." He has crossed out three words. Crinkling; minor toning; small mounting remnants on verso; minor ink feathering; else easily legible. Retrieved by Hal Noland, author of The Life of Elvis and a Presley confidant obtained by consignor. Accompanied by copy of LOA by Lamar Fike, a member of Elvis' Memphis entourage and a transcript of an interview in which he mentions the letter.
Auction Catalogue

Published: october 19th 2009 06:48 AM.
Source: ElvisMatters /
Back to top Go down
eselvisfan
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
eselvisfan

Number of posts : 3309
Registration date : 2007-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Personal note by Elvis for sale   Personal note by Elvis for sale Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 1:06 pm

My goodness, is that for sale???
Some songwritter, he buyed it from a cleaning lady in the Hilton (so i have read somewhere) and made a song out of it.
It is the sadest song you hear....
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/forjohnnyreel/
danusia
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
danusia

Number of posts : 2967
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Personal note by Elvis for sale   Personal note by Elvis for sale Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 1:36 pm

All 'good friends' and different, they want to grow rich the cost Elvis'.

I am disgust such which people, they do not respect remembrances and souvenirs.... they even forge the authenticity of the thing...
Back to top Go down
eselvisfan
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
eselvisfan

Number of posts : 3309
Registration date : 2007-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Personal note by Elvis for sale   Personal note by Elvis for sale Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 8:55 pm

I know, if i would had have anything from Elvis himself, i would pretect it with my life!!

Here is the song that was made out of that note:
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/forjohnnyreel/
GRACELANDS
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
GRACELANDS

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Personal note by Elvis for sale   Personal note by Elvis for sale Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 8:58 pm

me too
Back to top Go down
http://www.imeem.com/davegracelands
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Personal note by Elvis for sale   Personal note by Elvis for sale Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1