WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Elvis and Friends - Fab nite!

Go down 
+2
BIG JULES
Lorna
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Lorna
Lorna

Number of posts : 4081
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Elvis and Friends - Fab nite! Empty
PostSubject: Elvis and Friends - Fab nite!   Elvis and Friends - Fab nite! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 8:58 pm

Would just like to say a big thank you to Pete Moore (Elvis), Dave Dynamite (50's rock n roll), EddieP (Roy Orbison) and My Paulb (Billy Fury) for Saturday night. Was so packed with entertainment and everyone really enjoyed themselves.
Was fab to see all the lads and Jules and Avril. What a lovely couple - you guys will defo have to come up over Christmas.
Also thanks to Pete and Sue for putting us up and making us feel so at home. So much so Ebbs cried her eyes out because she had to go home! Lmao! She is still going on about Dotty! Love you guys to bits.
Here are a few piccys from the night: https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=124892&id=722202835&l=f74b4f2064
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.com
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

Number of posts : 4667
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Elvis and Friends - Fab nite!   Elvis and Friends - Fab nite! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 9:07 pm

Glad it all went well. Photos are great.
Back to top Go down
BIG JULES
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
BIG JULES

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Elvis and Friends - Fab nite!   Elvis and Friends - Fab nite! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 8:34 am

IT WAS AN AWESOME NIGHT WITH GREAT COMPANY AND BEER ( ME AND PAUL SEEMED TO BE AT THE BAR MORE THAN SITTING DOWN LOL ) FANTASTIC ENTERTAINMENT AND A GREAT CROWD. MANY THANKS TO PETE AND SUE FOR PUTTING ON THE NIGHT AND RAISING LOADS FOR THE HOSPICE..... Elvis and Friends - Fab nite! Icon_cheers Elvis and Friends - Fab nite! Icon_cheers Elvis and Friends - Fab nite! Icon_cheers Elvis and Friends - Fab nite! Icon_cheers Elvis and Friends - Fab nite! Icon_cheers Elvis and Friends - Fab nite! Icon_cheers Elvis and Friends - Fab nite! Icon_cheers Elvis and Friends - Fab nite! Icon_cheers Elvis and Friends - Fab nite! Icon_cheers Elvis and Friends - Fab nite! Icon_cheers Elvis and Friends - Fab nite! Icon_cheers Elvis and Friends - Fab nite! Icon_cheers Elvis and Friends - Fab nite! Icon_cheers Elvis and Friends - Fab nite! Icon_cheers Elvis and Friends - Fab nite! Icon_cheers Elvis and Friends - Fab nite! Icon_cheers Elvis and Friends - Fab nite! Icon_cheers Elvis and Friends - Fab nite! Icon_cheers Elvis and Friends - Fab nite! Icon_cheers Elvis and Friends - Fab nite! Icon_cheers

OH AND A BIG THANK YOU TO PETE AND SUE'S NEIGHBOUR FOR LETTING ME PARK ON THEIR DRIVE Elvis and Friends - Fab nite! Icon_wink AND PAUL MIND YOUR HEAD.. Elvis and Friends - Fab nite! Lol Elvis and Friends - Fab nite! Lol Elvis and Friends - Fab nite! Lol Elvis and Friends - Fab nite! Lol Elvis and Friends - Fab nite! Lol

Last edited by BIG JULES on Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kay the devil in disguise
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Kay the devil in disguise

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2009-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Elvis and Friends - Fab nite!   Elvis and Friends - Fab nite! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 10:47 am

Fab night really enjoyed it. Thanks to all the lads you was all fab as always !!

Cant wait to see you all again. Well done to LORNA for been Daves other Hoola Hoola girl lol what a laugh, think we was quite good even if i say so myself.

big hugs and kisses

Kay xxx
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/K4YL3IGH
Lorna
Lorna

PostSubject: Re: Elvis and Friends - Fab nite!   Elvis and Friends - Fab nite! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 6:42 pm

LMAO! Forgot about that Kay! I may of had one or two shandys you see Elvis and Friends - Fab nite! 403388
Back to top Go down
eselvisfan
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
eselvisfan

Number of posts : 3309
Registration date : 2007-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Elvis and Friends - Fab nite!   Elvis and Friends - Fab nite! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 6:59 pm

Looove the pics, Lorna!!!
Ebs, is growing sooo fast!!
She looked like a little Spanish Princess!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/forjohnnyreel/
JRtherealJasper
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2007-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Elvis and Friends - Fab nite!   Elvis and Friends - Fab nite! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 12:17 am

Hey Guys,
I was just wondering if there is any footage on YouTube from previous Browser get-togethers?
Sometimes on health grounds it can be difficult for me to attend these social events, but it would be nice to see everyone that I have got to know over the past months in a video. I did watch the Live concert on StarKing TV a couple of months back and I was really amazed when Paul and family could be seen at the end!
Back to top Go down
Lorna
Lorna

PostSubject: Re: Elvis and Friends - Fab nite!   Elvis and Friends - Fab nite! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 6:33 pm

Awww I dont think we have Jasper but we defo need to get some done. Then again you would have to find someone sober enuf to do it and on Browser do's thats hard to find! Lol!
Hope you can make it to one of our get togethers soon, it would be lovely to finally meet you.
Back to top Go down
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

Number of posts : 4667
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Elvis and Friends - Fab nite!   Elvis and Friends - Fab nite! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 9:48 pm

There is one here. Mike video'd it on our camera. You will have to search for last years christmas party. He video'd everyone all singing.
Back to top Go down
Lorna
Lorna

PostSubject: Re: Elvis and Friends - Fab nite!   Elvis and Friends - Fab nite! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 10:09 pm

Lmao! Where Val I cant see it! Wud be fab to see lol Elvis and Friends - Fab nite! 57179 Elvis and Friends - Fab nite! 98246
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elvis and Friends - Fab nite!   Elvis and Friends - Fab nite! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elvis and Friends - Fab nite!
Page 1 of 1