WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Elvis 75 - The Anniversary Collection

Go down 
AuthorMessage
danusia
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
danusia

Number of posts : 2967
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Elvis 75 - The Anniversary Collection Empty
PostSubject: Elvis 75 - The Anniversary Collection   Elvis 75 - The Anniversary Collection Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 7:17 pm

Elvis 75 - The Anniversary Collection Cd-elvis-74-4cd-budget
Due for release from the Platinum label on January 4, 2010 is the 4CD set "Elvis 75 - The Anniversary Collection".

Tracklisting

CD 1:
All Shook Up - Rip It Up - Shake, Rattle And Roll - Blue Suede Shoes - Is It So Strange? - Ready Teddy - Youīre A Heartbreaker - Hound Dog - Good Rockin Tonight - I Got A Woman - Playing For Keeps - Tutti Frutti - Blue Moon Of Kentucky - Long Tall Sally - Party - Weīre Gonna Move - Hard Headed Woman - Lawdy Miss Clawdy - Mystery Train
CD 2:
Teddy Bear - I Need Your Love Tonight - Have I Told You Lately That I Love You? - I Forgot To Remember To Forget - I m Gonna Sit Right Down And Cry (Over You) - Love Me Tender - Young Dreams - (Now And Then Thereīs) A Fool Such As I - A Big Hunk O Love - I Want To Be Free - Lover Doll - True Love - Donīt Ask Me Why - As Long As I Have You - One Night - Young & Beautiful - I Love You Because - I Beg Of You - Donīt
CD 3:
Jailhouse Rock - I Was The One - Mean Woman Blues - Hot Dog - Heartbreak Hotel - Baby I Donīt Care - Money Honey - New Orleans - Thatīs All Right Mama - Got A Lot O Livin To Do - Trouble - Crawfish - Treat Me Nice - I Donīt Care If The Sun Donīt Shine - Donīt Be Cruel - Iīm Left, Youīre Right, Sheīs Gone - Poor Boy - I Want You, I Need You, I Love You - Too Much
CD 4:
King Creole - My Wish Came True - Baby Letīs Play House - Blueberry Hill - Tomorrow Night - Love Me - My Baby Left Me - Blue Moon - Any Place Is Paradise - Loving You - How Do You Think I Feel? - Just Because - Donīt Leave Me Now - I Believe - Take My Hand Precious Lord - Peace In The Valley - Blue Christmas - White Christmas

Source: Amazon.co.uk / Updated: Nov 23, 2009
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1