WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELVIS PRESLEY !!!

Go down 
+6
Joseph Littlemoor
tutt
Jo
Sean
val w (Kinky Boots)
danusia
10 posters
AuthorMessage
danusia
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
danusia

Number of posts : 2967
Registration date : 2008-05-01

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELVIS PRESLEY !!! Empty
PostSubject: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELVIS PRESLEY !!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELVIS PRESLEY !!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 9:22 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELVIS PRESLEY !!! Happybb9dw61

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELVIS PRESLEY !!! C0b506d90e1

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR ELVIS !!!
Back to top Go down
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

Number of posts : 4667
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELVIS PRESLEY !!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELVIS PRESLEY !!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 9:45 pm

As we will be celebrating your birthday tomorrow and wont be able to get on line, I would like to wish one of the greatest men ever put on this earth a very happy birthday, where ever you are.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELVIS PRESLEY !!! 383547 HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELVIS PRESLEY !!! 39898 HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELVIS PRESLEY !!! 288737
Back to top Go down
Sean
Poster Of The Week
Poster Of The Week
Sean

Number of posts : 2251
Registration date : 2007-07-28

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELVIS PRESLEY !!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELVIS PRESLEY !!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 12:16 am

Happy birthday Elvis.
The young truck driver from Memphis certainly left his mark on the world!!!

JOHN LENNON:
Before Elvis, there was nothing.
Nothing really affected me until I heard Elvis. If there hadn't been an Elvis, there wouldn't have been the Beatles.
ROD STEWART:
Elvis was the king. No doubt about it. People like myself, Mick Jagger and all the others only followed in his footsteps.
MICK JAGGER:
He was a unique artist… an original in an area of imitators.
JACKIE WILSON:
A lot of people have accused Elvis of stealing the black man's music, when in fact almost every black solo entertainer copied his stage mannerisms from Elvis.
BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN:
There have been a lot of tough guys. There have been pretenders. And there have been contenders. But there is only one king.
He was as big as the whole country itself, as big as the whole dream. He just embodied the essence of it and he was in mortal combat with the thing. Nothing will ever take the place of that guy
BOB DYLAN:
When I first heard Elvis' voice I just knew that I wasn't going to work for anybody; and nobody was going to be my boss. Hearing him for the first time was like busting out of jail.
LEONARD BERNSTEIN:
Elvis is the greatest cultural force in the twentieth century. He introduced the beat to everything, music, language, clothes, it's a whole new social revolution… the 60's comes from it.
FRANK SINATRA:
There have been many accolades uttered about Elvis' talent and performances through the years, all of which I agree with wholeheartedly. I shall miss him dearly as a friend. He was a warm, considerate and generous man.
AL GREEN:
Elvis had an influence on everybody with his musical approach. He broke the ice for all of us.
ELTON JOHN:
Ask anyone. If it hadn't been for Elvis, I don't know where popular music would be. He was the one that started it all off, and he was definitely the start of it for me.
It was Elvis that got me interested in music. I've been an Elvis fan since I was a kid.
BUDDY HOLLY:
None of us could have made it without Elvis.
SAMMY DAVIS JR.
There was something just bordering on rudeness about Elvis. He never actually did anything rude, but he always seemed as if he was just going to. On a scale of one to ten, I would rate him eleven.
LITTLE RICHARD:
He was an integrator, Elvis was a blessing. They wouldn't let black music through. He opened the door for black music.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELVIS PRESLEY !!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELVIS PRESLEY !!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 1:48 am

Happy Birthday Elvis, so very sadly missed but always in our hearts, 4ever!

Sean, great post mate HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELVIS PRESLEY !!! Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
Jo
Knocking On Gracelands Door
Jo

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELVIS PRESLEY !!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELVIS PRESLEY !!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 10:44 am

Happy Birthday, Elvis! X
Back to top Go down
http://www.elvisinlondon.co.uk
tutt
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
tutt

Number of posts : 707
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELVIS PRESLEY !!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELVIS PRESLEY !!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 11:07 am

Happy Birthday Elvis, you will never be forgotten Cheers Mmmm
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/rick.laws.31
Joseph Littlemoor
Joseph Littlemoor

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2008-02-04

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELVIS PRESLEY !!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELVIS PRESLEY !!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 11:43 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELVIS

YOU WERE, ARE AND ALWAYS WILL BE THE KING

PEACE AND LOVE

JOE HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELVIS PRESLEY !!! Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefeelingofelvis.com
pauldb38
Admin
Admin
pauldb38

Number of posts : 3782
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELVIS PRESLEY !!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELVIS PRESLEY !!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 2:08 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELVIS PRESLEY !!! 383547 HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELVIS PRESLEY !!! 267708 HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELVIS PRESLEY !!! 267708 HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELVIS PRESLEY !!! 267708 Elvis Aaron Presley 1935 - 1977 the king of rock and roll sadly missed but never forgotton , the king of hearts a true legend you sang only the stong survive well 33 years since you passed and your as strong in our hearts todays as you was when you passed , we love you and promise to keep your legacy alive , respected and strong for as long as we live.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELVIS PRESLEY !!! 2536
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.co.uk
Lorna
Lorna

Number of posts : 4081
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELVIS PRESLEY !!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELVIS PRESLEY !!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 2:43 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELVIS PRESLEY !!! 552103242_821573
Make your own Glitter Graphics
x
Love ya so much Angel xxx
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.com
Kay the devil in disguise
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Kay the devil in disguise

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2009-06-24

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELVIS PRESLEY !!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELVIS PRESLEY !!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 5:55 pm

Happy Birthday to the King.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELVIS PRESLEY !!! 547575672_883694
Glitter Graphics
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/K4YL3IGH
dave dynamite
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
dave dynamite

Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELVIS PRESLEY !!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELVIS PRESLEY !!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 7:25 pm

happy birthday elvis.............where ever you are.......
dave dynamite HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELVIS PRESLEY !!! Icon_king
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/davedynamite1
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELVIS PRESLEY !!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELVIS PRESLEY !!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELVIS PRESLEY !!!
Page 1 of 1