WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Congratulations, we have a making of a new ETA

Go down 
+7
Mike w
pauldb38
Fraser
lance
Lorna
Garry John
LISA
11 posters
AuthorMessage
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

Number of posts : 4667
Registration date : 2007-09-09

Congratulations, we have a making of a new ETA Empty
PostSubject: Congratulations, we have a making of a new ETA   Congratulations, we have a making of a new ETA Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 3:24 pm

Big congratulations to Vivaronniec who won novice section in Blackpool this weekend. Well done. Congratulations, we have a making of a new ETA 48049 Congratulations, we have a making of a new ETA 48049 Congratulations, we have a making of a new ETA 370249 Congratulations, we have a making of a new ETA 180949 It was also great to meet you and Dawn this weekend.
Back to top Go down
LISA
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
LISA

Number of posts : 690
Registration date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations, we have a making of a new ETA   Congratulations, we have a making of a new ETA Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 7:41 pm

big big well done Ronnie!!! xxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations, we have a making of a new ETA   Congratulations, we have a making of a new ETA Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 7:44 pm

well done young man
Back to top Go down
Garry John
Admin
Admin
Garry John

Number of posts : 1645
Registration date : 2007-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations, we have a making of a new ETA   Congratulations, we have a making of a new ETA Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 8:11 pm

BIG UP TO YA BUD, you was awsome Congratulations, we have a making of a new ETA 616156 Congratulations, we have a making of a new ETA 616156 Congratulations, we have a making of a new ETA 616156 Congratulations, we have a making of a new ETA 616156 Congratulations, we have a making of a new ETA 616156 well deserved
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadesofelvis.co.uk
Lorna
Lorna

Number of posts : 4081
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations, we have a making of a new ETA   Congratulations, we have a making of a new ETA Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 9:22 pm

Congratulations, we have a making of a new ETA Congratulations_navy_gold_glitter

Congrats hun! Hope you had a fab weekend! x
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.com

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations, we have a making of a new ETA   Congratulations, we have a making of a new ETA Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 12:27 am

Wellllllll donnneeee - Congrats on the win, sorry I didn't get to see you -I didn't even realise who you was..... Sad - Maybe next time Smile

Michelle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations, we have a making of a new ETA   Congratulations, we have a making of a new ETA Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 12:38 am

ps... Was great meeting the folks from browser that we got to meet and speak to Smile had a really nice time And hope everyone got home quickly and safely...

Huggs

Michelle Congratulations, we have a making of a new ETA Icon_flower
Back to top Go down
lance
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
lance

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations, we have a making of a new ETA   Congratulations, we have a making of a new ETA Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 8:59 am

congratulations ronnie Congratulations, we have a making of a new ETA 370249
well done
LANCE
TCB
Congratulations, we have a making of a new ETA Icon_cool
Back to top Go down
Fraser
Rocking in Lauderdale
Rocking in Lauderdale

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2007-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations, we have a making of a new ETA   Congratulations, we have a making of a new ETA Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 9:18 am

Well Done Ronnie - I enjoyed your performance Congratulations, we have a making of a new ETA Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
pauldb38
Admin
Admin
pauldb38

Number of posts : 3782
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations, we have a making of a new ETA   Congratulations, we have a making of a new ETA Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 9:43 am

Big well done to Ronnie you did us all proud.

Was also great meeting you for the first time and hope when we do some weekenders this year you will attend and give us a tune or 3 Congratulations, we have a making of a new ETA Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.co.uk
viva ronnie c
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
viva ronnie c

Number of posts : 894
Registration date : 2009-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations, we have a making of a new ETA   Congratulations, we have a making of a new ETA Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 10:38 am

Thanks everyone
felt gutted last night not seeing any of you .
truly had a great weekend . and met some lifelong friends .
the legend that is paul bulmer ,i will definately be at the get togethers .
Val got some great pics of us on saturday night ,Mike is one of the nicest guys i've ever met ,
sir Gary John
a true gent and a credit to the Memory of Elvis Presley,i have never seen someone so passionate about it.i know i have met a friend for life and we cant wait to meet up again
Pete keep it going mate . Congratulations, we have a making of a new ETA 683235
Back to top Go down
Mike w
Knocking On Gracelands Door
Mike w

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations, we have a making of a new ETA   Congratulations, we have a making of a new ETA Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 4:28 pm

Well done Ronnie, was great to meet you and Dawn. Hope to see you both soon.
Back to top Go down
viva ronnie c
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
viva ronnie c

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations, we have a making of a new ETA   Congratulations, we have a making of a new ETA Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 4:30 pm

cheers Mike d you like my profile pic
cant remember avin it took ,lol,
Back to top Go down
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations, we have a making of a new ETA   Congratulations, we have a making of a new ETA Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 4:37 pm

Great picture, who is that geogous woman in the Elvis tshirt Congratulations, we have a making of a new ETA 855547. I remember it being took (just), you asked a lady but she didnt speak English to take it.
Back to top Go down
Mike w
Mike w

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations, we have a making of a new ETA   Congratulations, we have a making of a new ETA Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 4:55 pm

val w (Kinky Boots) wrote:
Great picture, who is that geogous woman in the Elvis tshirt Congratulations, we have a making of a new ETA 855547. I remember it being took (just), you asked a lady but she didnt speak English to take it.

Where ? Is she in the background tongue
Back to top Go down
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations, we have a making of a new ETA   Congratulations, we have a making of a new ETA Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 5:04 pm

Mike w wrote:
val w (Kinky Boots) wrote:

Where ? Is she in the background tongue

Ha ha, least we cant see your big head at the back Congratulations, we have a making of a new ETA 6679
Back to top Go down
eselvisfan
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
eselvisfan

Number of posts : 3309
Registration date : 2007-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations, we have a making of a new ETA   Congratulations, we have a making of a new ETA Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 5:14 pm

Congrationlations Ronnie!!!! Congratulations, we have a making of a new ETA Icon_cheers Congratulations, we have a making of a new ETA 99080 Congratulations, we have a making of a new ETA 870295
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/forjohnnyreel/
John Devil
John Devil

Number of posts : 1053
Registration date : 2008-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations, we have a making of a new ETA   Congratulations, we have a making of a new ETA Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 3:09 pm

Congratulations Ronnie AKA "Trigger"
Well done to you mate great to meet you both
Look forward to seeing you at our next get together

John "Dave" Congratulations, we have a making of a new ETA Lol Congratulations, we have a making of a new ETA Lol
Back to top Go down
viva ronnie c
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
viva ronnie c

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations, we have a making of a new ETA   Congratulations, we have a making of a new ETA Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 2:00 pm

thanks again everyone for the kind words and also the encouragement to do it in the first place.
DAVE i cant wait for my first get together.LMAO
anyway since we got back i have been really ill with the you know what bug,i aint even looked at my trophy but tonight it is going on top of the telly the curry man will be delivering and i will have my celebratory bud and JD ,then raise a glass to all my new mates on the browser .
CHEERS everyone.
Back to top Go down
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations, we have a making of a new ETA   Congratulations, we have a making of a new ETA Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 2:35 pm

vivaronniec wrote:
thanks again everyone for the kind words and also the encouragement to do it in the first place.
anyway since we got back i have been really ill with the you know what bug,i aint even looked at my trophy but tonight it is going on top of the telly the curry man will be delivering and i will have my celebratory bud and JD ,then raise a glass to all my new mates on the browser .
CHEERS everyone.

You are having a curry after being ill Congratulations, we have a making of a new ETA Icon_pale . Watch you dont drop your drinks Congratulations, we have a making of a new ETA 277495
Back to top Go down
John Devil
John Devil

Number of posts : 1053
Registration date : 2008-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations, we have a making of a new ETA   Congratulations, we have a making of a new ETA Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 3:49 pm

vivaronniec wrote:
CHEERS everyone.

Trigger dont drop his drinks Val, He throws them, Lol. Lol. Congratulations, we have a making of a new ETA 98246 Congratulations, we have a making of a new ETA 755556 Congratulations, we have a making of a new ETA 5971
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations, we have a making of a new ETA   Congratulations, we have a making of a new ETA Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Congratulations, we have a making of a new ETA
Page 1 of 1