WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

next friday

Go down 
+3
Garry John
viva ronnie c
lance
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
viva ronnie c
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
viva ronnie c

Number of posts : 894
Registration date : 2009-10-22

next friday Empty
PostSubject: next friday   next friday Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 3:39 pm

are we organising a browser meet up next friday .the bar in the train station across from the printworks would be ok . a couple of drinks then move across the road for the ETA concert .
what do you think . next friday Icon_cyclops
Back to top Go down
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

Number of posts : 4667
Registration date : 2007-09-09

next friday Empty
PostSubject: Re: next friday   next friday Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 6:20 pm

Yep we are going to town early, might have our tea there. Would it be worth meeting in the bar at the Hard rock hotel, this way we are already there. But dont mind meeting at the train station bar, will go with what you decide. What time do you reckon, about 4.00.
Back to top Go down
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

next friday Empty
PostSubject: Re: next friday   next friday Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 6:21 pm

Just noticed, meant hard rock Cafe not hard rock hotel next friday Lol
Back to top Go down
lance
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
lance

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2009-01-26

next friday Empty
PostSubject: Re: next friday   next friday Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 8:40 pm

we are going to watch chris connor in wigan its only round the corner from us ..looks like a good event at the printworks.hope you all have a good boozy sesh then enjoy the concert next friday 830861
LANCE
TCB
next friday Icon_cool
Back to top Go down
Lorna
Lorna

Number of posts : 4081
Registration date : 2007-07-27

next friday Empty
PostSubject: Re: next friday   next friday Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 7:45 pm

We is defo up for getting together before the ETAs in Printworks. Not bothered where we meet as long as we can av somet to eat coz I plan on doin some damage on the drinkin front and dont want to end up bein too drunken that I cant remember the amazin nite we is gona av cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.com
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

next friday Empty
PostSubject: Re: next friday   next friday Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 8:15 pm

we are having something to eat aswell, not sure where yet. Probably end up being pizza hut next friday Lol , but there is a weatherspoons near there and I think the resturants that are in the printworks have offers around tea time.

Ronnie C, do you want to arrange the time & venue to meet as you were starting the arrangements next friday Lol . We will go where ever you decide.
Back to top Go down
Garry John
Admin
Admin
Garry John

Number of posts : 1645
Registration date : 2007-11-13

next friday Empty
PostSubject: Re: next friday   next friday Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 9:55 pm

Lorna wrote:
We is defo up for getting together before the ETAs in Printworks. Not bothered where we meet as long as we can av somet to eat coz I plan on doin some damage on the drinkin front and dont want to end up bein too next friday Drunken_smilie that I cant remember the amazin nite we is gona av next friday Icon_cheers
next friday 35213 next friday 35213 next friday 35213 next friday 35213 DID'NT YOU AVE ENOUGH LAST NIGHT next friday 35213 next friday 35213 next friday 35213 next friday 35213
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadesofelvis.co.uk
Garry John
Admin
Admin
Garry John

next friday Empty
PostSubject: Re: next friday   next friday Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 9:58 pm

val w (Kinky Boots) wrote:
Ronnie C, do you want to arrange the time & venue to meet as you were starting the arrangements next friday Lol . We will go where ever you decide.
I AGREE VAL, TIGGER SEEM'S TO BE THE MAN IN THE KNOW.. SO JUST LET US KNOW THE TIME AN VENUE AN WELL BE THERE FOR SURE next friday 616156 next friday 616156 next friday 616156 next friday 616156 next friday 616156
Back to top Go down
Lorna
Lorna

next friday Empty
PostSubject: Re: next friday   next friday Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:06 am

Garry John wrote:
Lorna wrote:
We is defo up for getting together before the ETAs in Printworks. Not bothered where we meet as long as we can av somet to eat coz I plan on doin some damage on the drinkin front and dont want to end up bein too next friday Drunken_smilie that I cant remember the amazin nite we is gona av next friday Icon_cheers
next friday 35213 next friday 35213 next friday 35213 next friday 35213 DID'NT YOU AVE ENOUGH LAST NIGHT next friday 35213 next friday 35213 next friday 35213 next friday 35213

LMAO! Thats true, I had to have hair of the dog last nite to get rid of my hangover. Dont fink Creepy Crawlies helped with all thows kids screamin thow. lol!

Yeh Ronnie just let us know where you want us and we will be there! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

next friday Empty
PostSubject: Re: next friday   next friday Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:35 am

Lorna wrote:
Garry John wrote:
Lorna wrote:

LMAO! Thats true, I had to have hair of the dog last nite to get rid of my hangover. Dont fink Creepy Crawlies helped with all thows kids screamin thow. lol!

Yeh Ronnie just let us know where you want us and we will be there! cheers cheers

Lorna are you trying to piece the show together by going to different ones. next friday Lol
Back to top Go down
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

next friday Empty
PostSubject: Re: next friday   next friday Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 9:45 pm

Where has everyone got there seats we are on Row M, number 18? In the bottom tier in the middle somewhere.
Back to top Go down
pauldb38
Admin
Admin
pauldb38

Number of posts : 3782

next friday Empty
PostSubject: Re: next friday   next friday Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 8:20 am

val w (Kinky Boots) wrote:
Where has everyone got there seats we are on Row M, number 18? In the bottom tier in the middle somewhere.

I couldn't tell ya Val as Gary the Shaggy John has our tickets he forgot to bring em down with him on friday lol , just lets hope he doesn't forget this friday lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.co.uk
viva ronnie c
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
viva ronnie c

next friday Empty
PostSubject: Re: next friday   next friday Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 10:15 am

seein as everyone will be avin somat to eat i say meet in the hardrock at 5pm
is this ok ??????????? next friday Icon_bounce
Back to top Go down
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

next friday Empty
PostSubject: Re: next friday   next friday Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 10:44 am

Thats fine by me, the showcase on at the printworks starts at 5.15. We are going in weatherspoons (lloyds bar) for something to eat. Looking forward to meeting everyone. What are you arranging for after the main show now Ronnie next friday Lol .
Back to top Go down
viva ronnie c
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
viva ronnie c

next friday Empty
PostSubject: Re: next friday   next friday Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 10:48 am

apparently according to paul everyone is going back to the old orleans pub in the printworks .
if the show starts at 5.15 i say meet at 4.45
i
Back to top Go down
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

next friday Empty
PostSubject: Re: next friday   next friday Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 10:54 am

Yep I had heard that about new orleans but couldnt remember if I had dreamnt it as I couldnt remember who had said it. We will be in the Hard rock for 4.45. Probably might be earlier depending how quick the service is in weatherspoons, hopefully better than the one we was in last week in Leeds. It took 45 minutes and the place was empty. I only ordered Egg and chips good job I didnt order a fry up I would still be waiting now next friday Affraid .
Back to top Go down
Garry John
Admin
Admin
Garry John

next friday Empty
PostSubject: Re: next friday   next friday Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 6:46 pm

SO IS THAT WHAT WE'RE ALL SAYIN 4.45 AT THE HARD ROCK... next friday Icon_question next friday Icon_question next friday Icon_question WE'LL TRY AN SAVE YOU ALL SOME BEER THEN AS WE WILL BE THERE FROM DINNER next friday Lol next friday Lol next friday Lol (JUST KIDDIN) 4.45 IT IS
Back to top Go down
pauldb38
Admin
Admin
pauldb38

Number of posts : 3782

next friday Empty
PostSubject: Re: next friday   next friday Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 7:02 pm

Are we eating at hard rock gary ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.atouchofelvis.co.uk
Garry John
Admin
Admin
Garry John

next friday Empty
PostSubject: Re: next friday   next friday Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 7:11 pm

next friday Icon_scratch next friday Icon_scratch next friday Icon_scratch DUNNO YET next friday Lol
Back to top Go down
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

next friday Empty
PostSubject: Re: next friday   next friday Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 8:26 pm

We are going in Lloyds Bar (whetherspoons) for something to eat. It is in the printworks as well, cheap and cheerful just like me next friday Lol . Getting to manchester about 3.00-3.30. next friday Drunken_smilie
Back to top Go down
Lorna
Lorna

next friday Empty
PostSubject: Re: next friday   next friday Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 8:27 pm

We are gettin to the hotel for round 3-ish too. Wat time you eatin and most importantly what are you wearing - including foot wear! lol! xx
Back to top Go down
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

next friday Empty
PostSubject: Re: next friday   next friday Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 8:35 pm

Probably eat 3.45. Not sure what i am wearing yet, got a black top with sequin things on, might wear that. Think it might have to be my flat patient black thigh boots again. Have trouble walking down the steps in the MEN with high heels on. Drink, high heels, MEN arena steps do not mix. next friday 48049 next friday 35213. Everyone would be singing "I slipped, I stubbled, I fell".
Back to top Go down
Lorna
Lorna

next friday Empty
PostSubject: Re: next friday   next friday Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 9:35 pm

ooooh Im havin a right dilemma with boots! Am wearnin my skinny jeans again and black diamante top (i think - where did you get yours from, sounds like mine! lol!) but the diamante's are silver and my boots have gold on them!! The only other boots I could wear are my knee high ones, which would go lovely but on the down side I will break my neck in the MEN with them on! Decisions decisions! Lol!

Weatherspoons sounds good. What do you fink Garrrrrry? Will text ya 2moz Val if we not sorted it tonite and let you know x
Back to top Go down
val w (Kinky Boots)
Top Mod Of The Week
Top Mod Of The Week
val w (Kinky Boots)

next friday Empty
PostSubject: Re: next friday   next friday Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 9:43 pm

Its alright for blokes they just slapp on a T shirt and a pair of jeans. The sequins are down the back, got it from Pri-marney. Only problem with the MEN you cant wear the shoes/boots you want to wear because the steps are silly next friday Icon_geek . I am sure after a few drinks we will be able to walk straight anyway next friday Lol .
Back to top Go down
Garry John
Admin
Admin
Garry John

next friday Empty
PostSubject: Re: next friday   next friday Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 10:04 pm

Weatherspoons it is then...around 3, 3.30 next friday 48049 next friday 48049 next friday 48049 even more boozing time to be had now then yeeeeeehhhhhaaaaaa next friday 98246 next friday 98246 next friday 98246 hick next friday Drunken_smilie next friday Drunken_smilie next friday Drunken_smilie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

next friday Empty
PostSubject: Re: next friday   next friday Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

next friday
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next