WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Did Elvis' Doctor Treat Michael Jackson?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JRtherealJasper
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2007-08-13

Did Elvis' Doctor Treat Michael Jackson? Empty
PostSubject: Did Elvis' Doctor Treat Michael Jackson?   Did Elvis' Doctor Treat Michael Jackson? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:38 pm

This article turned up on the internet 8 hours ago. Just about anything and everything that comes out of Joe Jackson's mouth should be taken with a skipload of salt; I suppose if there is any substance to this story- then surely it would be sometime in the 1980s if Michael Jackson did indeed seek out Dr. Nick. As by then, he was already quite elderly.
And why would he seek out Dr. Nick of all people?- he had, after all, been prosecuted for over-prescribing patients in a very high-profile court case.
I believe this about as much as Michael's story that he met Elvis in Las Vegas and him and Sammy Davis Jr. both told him to stay off drugs.

Joe Jackson Claims Elvis' Doctor Treated Michael

JOE JACKSON is convinced his son MICHAEL approached ELVIS PRESLEY's former doctor to prescribe him drugs prior to his death last June (09) - and wants the medic investigated by officials.

The Jackson family patriarch was granted permission by a Los Angeles judge on Friday (19Feb10) to trawl through his late son's medical records, after the King of Pop's personal physician Dr. Conrad Murray pleaded not guilty to a count of involuntary manslaughter.

Murray stands accused of administering the dose of powerful anaesthetic Propofol which killed the star.

But Joe Jackson has claimed Murray is not the only high-profile doctor who could be linked to Michael's death. He is sure his son also consulted the man who treated late music icon Presley - George Nichopoulos, also known as Dr. Nick.

And he wants cops to question Dr. Nick over his dealings with the King Of Pop.

He tells Britain's Daily Star Sunday, "All of these guys that gave Michael what they shouldn't have need to be looked at.

"We have heard that Michael even tried to get drugs from Elvis' doctor - some guy called Dr Nick. There's a whole bunch of other people that need to be questioned too.

"Michael was not well. We tried to help him but we couldn't get to him. People stopped us from getting to him. There were more people involved than Murray. Murray is just the fall guy.

"I will not stop until I get justice for my son. Justice means a murder charge for everyone involved. All I am after is just justice, that sort of a thing."

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/story/joe-jackson-claims-elvis-doctor-treated-michael_1132892
Back to top Go down

Did Elvis' Doctor Treat Michael Jackson?
Page 1 of 1