WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ETA Booking available for Scotland

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PaulShookUp
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
PaulShookUp

Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2007-07-30

ETA Booking available for Scotland Empty
PostSubject: ETA Booking available for Scotland   ETA Booking available for Scotland Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 7:26 am

The ETA would be performing for an hour at an 18th birthday party at a pub - The Kingfisher in Cumbernauld, North Lanarkshire - on July 16th 2010. The performer would have to bring all necessary equipment and doesn't have to be a particularly good ETA.

lennietheguitarguy@hotmail.co.uk

If interested please contact the guy direct on his email.
Back to top Go down
Malcolm King
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Malcolm King

Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2009-04-20

PostSubject: Re: ETA Booking available for Scotland   ETA Booking available for Scotland Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 8:09 am

"doesn't have to be a particularly good ETA" christ! I've heard it all now!! My 12 year old daughter wouldn't mind doing it, she's saving up for her holidays.
Back to top Go down
http://www.malcolmking.com
PaulShookUp
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
PaulShookUp

Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2007-07-30

PostSubject: Re: ETA Booking available for Scotland   ETA Booking available for Scotland Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 12:16 pm

Below is the first email request I got from the guy, and below that is my reply to him, his criteria is the first post.

Mr Smith,

I am writing to inquire about prices of the ETAs. What would be the cheapest price I could hire a performer for in the Cumbernauld/Glasgow area in July?

Thanks

Michael Lennie

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hi Michael

Paul Smith here from www.apepta.co.uk

Thank you for your enquiry about an ETA for you.

As you may appreciate you asked a difficult question with many answers, How Long do you want someone to perform for ? what type of venue ? how much equipment would they need ? how far would they travel ? what day and date is it etc etc, how good an Elvis performer are you looking for ? and so on. it is up to each individual ETA to choose its price based on what you want.
If you wanted to set a criteria for your Elvis I would be able to get ETA's to quote for you.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ETA Booking available for Scotland   ETA Booking available for Scotland Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ETA Booking available for Scotland
Page 1 of 1