WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

"KING OF SPADES" Jumpsuit on Ebay

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JRtherealJasper
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2007-08-13

"KING OF SPADES" Jumpsuit on Ebay Empty
PostSubject: Nice "KING OF SPADES" ETA suit on ebay   "KING OF SPADES" Jumpsuit on Ebay Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 1:30 pm

There is a pretty good black KING OF SPADES suit on ebay and if you click on the photos, you can see an ETA modelling it who looks a bit familiar to me, but I can't place his face.....

I know Mark Leen has a suit similar to this one, but the ETA is definitely not Mark.

Anyway, it's a nice looking suit which I would have bid for, but I can't justify getting another jumpsuit because I'm not getting regular bookings every week so I don't need to get a 4th Jumpsuit.

It is listed as a "used" item. And is located in Liverpool.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Pro-ELVIS-Jumpsuit-Black-King-of-Spades-with-Belt_W0QQitemZ320513124658QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAdult_Fancy_Dress_UK?hash=item4aa0122932
Back to top Go down
Malcolm King
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Malcolm King

Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2009-04-20

"KING OF SPADES" Jumpsuit on Ebay Empty
PostSubject: Re: "KING OF SPADES" Jumpsuit on Ebay   "KING OF SPADES" Jumpsuit on Ebay Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 10:05 pm

Looks a great Jumpsuit...ETA in the pic looks like Louis Rockafella, but might be wrong. The user name is Janc29... and his wife is called Janet, maybe just a coincidence.
Back to top Go down
http://www.malcolmking.com

"KING OF SPADES" Jumpsuit on Ebay
Page 1 of 1