WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWW.ELVISISINTHEBROWSER.CO.UK

Elvis Impersonators / Elvis Tribute Artist Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Elvis Tribute shows North East England

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MichaelAMemphis
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
MichaelAMemphis

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Elvis Tribute shows North East England Empty
PostSubject: Elvis Tribute shows North East England   Elvis Tribute shows North East England Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 4:20 pm

List of shows open to the public (Private shows not listed)

May

15th - Stormont main WMC - 10, Springwell Rd, Wrekenton, Gateshead, NE9 7JN - 0191 4875224

22nd - Morpeth Golf Club - The Clubhouse, Morpeth, Northumberland NE61 2BT - 01670 504942

29th - Travellers Rest Public House - The Leazes, Burnopfield, NE16 6HR - 0191 3710458

June

1st - 10th - Gran Canaria

13th - Three Tuns - 92, Sheriffs Highway, Gateshead, NE9 5SD - 0191 4870666

26th - Togston Terrace S C - 10, Togston Rd, North Broomhill, Morpeth, NE65 9TW - 01670 760347

July

3rd - Bedlingtonshire Golf Club - Acorn Bank, Bedlington, NE22 6AA - 01670 822457

17th - Newcastle Falcons - Kingston Park Ground, Brunton Rd, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE13 8AF - 0191 2145588

31st - Seahouses Social Club - 126, Main St, Seahouses, Northumberland NE68 7TR - 01665 720522

August

7th - Lemington Labour Club - Union Hall Rd, Lemington, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE15 7JS - 0191 2674898

14th - Hexham, Function Suite, Tynedale Auction Mart - Tyne Green, Hexham, NE46 3SG - 07590 464854

15th - Three Tuns - 92, Sheriffs Highway, Gateshead, NE9 5SD - 0191 4870666

28th - Gardiners Arms - 175, Carr Hill Rd, Gateshead, Tyne and Wear NE9 5LX - 0191 4777678

29th - The Fat Ox - 278, Whitley Rd, Whitley Bay, Tyne and Wear NE26 2TG - 0191 2516356

30th - The Pear Tree - Sunderland Rd, Gateshead, Tyne and Wear NE8 3LG - 0191 4691968

Or visit

http://www.ukelvis.co.uk/#/show-dates/4540958897

Last edited by MichaelAMemphis on Fri May 14, 2010 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Made an ass of some dates!!!)
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.UKELVIS.CO.UK

PostSubject: Re: Elvis Tribute shows North East England   Elvis Tribute shows North East England Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 4:24 pm

Nice list there Mike - good luck with them all - If your a footie fan you are not going to get much free time for the world cup!! hehe

And have a great time in Gran Canaria I am sure you will go down a storm there and come back with a lovely san tan Smile

Huggs

Michelle
Back to top Go down
MichaelAMemphis
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
MichaelAMemphis

PostSubject: Re: Elvis Tribute shows North East England   Elvis Tribute shows North East England Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 5:29 pm

Thanks Michelle.

What is worse (or better I guess) is that I have more private shows than public over the same period - so double what I have posted!!!

I`m on vacation in Gran Canaria, not working. I hope I am watching someone else though Very Happy

Take care

xxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elvis Tribute shows North East England   Elvis Tribute shows North East England Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 8:10 pm

Oh yes deffo better to have more than less. Do you work a day job too Mike? Its a killer if you do, I worry myself silly over Chris when hes running to jobs after his day job but i guess cos you guys love it it makes it worthwhile. And its not so much the actual singing its all the driving and humping gear around thats the killer.. God not only do I need a maid need a roadie for Chris too haha!! Told Chris if we ever get a house together it is going to have to have a garage attached so we can just drive in and leave all the gear in there till we got the energy to bring it back in.. I guess I can dream Smile
Back to top Go down
Kay the devil in disguise
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
Kay the devil in disguise

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2009-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Elvis Tribute shows North East England   Elvis Tribute shows North East England Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 10:17 pm

Glad to see you have such a busy diary can you fit me in some time lol. And i mean for a show ha ha.

Have a lovely time in Gran Canaira, dont do anything i Wouldnt do lol.

Be good have fun and take care xxxxx
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/K4YL3IGH
MichaelAMemphis
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
MichaelAMemphis

PostSubject: Re: Elvis Tribute shows North East England   Elvis Tribute shows North East England Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 1:38 pm

Hi michelle.

No I don`t have a day job as such, other than promoting the show. It is like any other business, head down ass up for a period, lots of ups and downs, then you find the best way to do things - the `secret` I suppose!!!

So I`m now lucky that I earn more doing my tribute than I did as a General Manager of a Recruitment Agency...happy days Very Happy

I agree with what u say about the humping of gear. I`m lucky that I have a few people that do most of it for me depending on the venue. Also having a 19 year old son that is 6`3" and a soccer coach back from Australia - he pays for his board by helping out at shows.

From what I have seen Chris looks very good - he does a good `Elvis` but seems to have his own personality as well - a good mix.

Tell him to keep up the good work.

Speak soon

xxx

Last edited by MichaelAMemphis on Sat May 15, 2010 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MichaelAMemphis
Jaming With Elvis
Jaming With Elvis
MichaelAMemphis

PostSubject: Re: Elvis Tribute shows North East England   Elvis Tribute shows North East England Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 1:40 pm

Kay the devil in disguise wrote:
Glad to see you have such a busy diary can you fit me in some time lol. And i mean for a show ha ha.

Have a lovely time in Gran Canaira, dont do anything i Wouldnt do lol.

Be good have fun and take care xxxxx

If I could fit you in you know I would KD Wink

And Gran Canaria should be good - first time Debbie and I have been abroad for about 5 years!!!

Speak soon chick

xxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elvis Tribute shows North East England   Elvis Tribute shows North East England Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 9:50 pm

Thanks for your kind words Mike - I am glad that you are able to do your Elvis full time that must be like a dream, you put ona very good show I have seen ya vids Smile can tell a lot of work goes into it keep up the great work Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elvis Tribute shows North East England   Elvis Tribute shows North East England Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elvis Tribute shows North East England
Page 1 of 1